ch 12; The leader of Kakariko

At last they found Kakariko village.
Lucky them, they've had crossed path with a traveler on horseback.
They'd asked the direction to the village and the man had pointed where they should go to find Kakariko village.
So, now they are here, the village there the Zora king's son is. Hopefully.

Linkly is looking excited around, he is getting a familiar feeling from the village.
Link is looking a bit reserved around in the village there people seem living pretty peacefully.
He isn't ready to let's go off Linkly yet.
But he knows, the moment Linkly finds his husband, he must let's go off the cute little hylian.
Linkly is about to turn right when Link suddenly grabs his short sleeve.
"Huh?" Linkly blinks surprised and looks asking at him.
Link swallows nervously and clears his throat.
"What about finding somewhere to sleep for the night? It's already dusk and there is no point with walking back to Zoras domain now..." Link uses as an excuse to keep Linkly for himself. For at least one more night.
He isn't motivated to find Sidon right away.
Linkly tilts his head.
"O-okay... But shouldn't we at least try figure out if Sidon is living here or not?"
Link exhales sighing and let's go off Linkly's sleeve.
"But... Can't we ask that tomorrow? Isn't it better to find a place to sleep first and then...Trying to find the prince?" He shrugs.
Linkly hums thoughtfully while he looks around.
He spots a cute young woman with white hair, carrying a pile of books.
"Hm?" Linkly notices how the woman starts losing balance and how the pile of books is about to fall heavily down at the ground.
He moves quickly over to the woman.
"Linkly?" Link gasps surprised and see how he approaches the woman from the front and stabilize the books.
"T-thanks..." the woman stammers shocked of almost dropping the books but got help in last second.
Linkly opens his mouth since he wanted to response. But he understands he won't be able to say; 'You are welcome'.
Instead he swallows hardly while Link approaches them from the side.
"Uhm..."
"Huh?" The White haired woman blinks confused of Linkly's response and tries glancing curiously at him from the side of the pile of books.
"Let me help you with carry some books..." Link suggests and reaches out his hands to grab some of the books.
The woman jolts and look asking at him.
She wides her eyes when she sees Link.
"GAH!-..." the woman blushes and drops the books since she without thinking is about to cover her eyes with her hands.
"Wha!..." Both Linkly and Link exhales shocked and tries catching as many books they can before they hit the ground.
Linkly saved three books while Link only grabbed two.
About five other books fall heavily onto the ground with a bang.
The woman flinches and peek between some fingers.
"OH NO!... I'M SORRY..." she shouts out and starts kneeling down at the same time as Link does.
The woman reaches out a hand to grab one of the books and touches Link's hand by mistake since he was aiming the same book as her.
The White haired woman inhales sharply while her face turns redder.
"Ihh..." she pulls her hand away from Link's and starts covering her eyes again.
Link raises an eyebrow and looks asking at Linkly who still stands up.
"Is something wrong with her?" Link asks Linkly in their minds.
Linkly snorts.
"Why would something be wrong with her? Don't you see she is shy?"
Link looks confused and turns his gaze to the woman.
"Shy?"
"Yes! Try to apologize or something and see how she responses..."
Link sighs.
"I'm sorry... Are you alright?"
The woman jolts.
"NONO...It's my fault...Not yours..." she says while she starts fidgeting with her hands still over her eyes.
Link tilts his head asking and is eyeing the woman with long white hair down with some strands in a small bun with red chopsticks to hold the bun stabilized.
He exhales.
"What are you going to do with these books?" he asks to get the woman comfortable.
Link reaches out his hand and starts grabbing the dropped books.
"Ehm...I-...I try figure out w-what some words means... Grandma and I are watching over an old sacred artifact; t-the Sheikah heirloom..." she answers and swallows nervously.
"Sheikah heirloom?" Linkly blinks asking and wants to hear more.
Link nods.
"Sounds fascinating"
The woman nods slowly.
Link hums thoughtfully.
"Who are your grandma?" He tries as an attempt to make her to relax.
"She...She is the leader of Kakariko village...Lady Impa..."
Linkly jolts and looks at Link.
Link looks back as he could feel Linkly's gaze at him.
"THE LEADER OF THE VI-..." Linkly says excited.
"LINKLY! don't scream..." Link flinches of pain.
"Sorry... But did you heard?!" Linkly apologize and starts bouncing a little.
"Yeah... We could take our chance and ask the leader if the prince lives here" Link grins.
"Exactly!" Linkly nods and stops bouncing.
Link looks asking at the woman next him.
"Can you please take us to the leader? We have some questions to her..." Link begs with a softly voice.
"Uhm...Can I? Or I mean...ehm..." the woman starts fidgeting shyly.
Link exhales.
"What's your name?"
The woman stiffen.
"Eh?...Gah..." she tilts her head down to cover herself more.
"... Why does he wants to know my name? Should I tell him my name...IHH...He is too hot..." she mumbles silently to herself and shakes her head.
Link parts his lips surprised and exhales gasping.
Then he smiles and stands up with the remaining books. The ones Linkly doesn't holds.
"Don't worry... I'm already married... Which Linkly is too...So, you don't have to be worried..." he shrugs.
The White haired woman jolts.
"Oh?... Is he already taken?...But...What should I expect with a handsome man as him!" She mumbles to herself and sighs.
Then she gulps and starts taking her hands off her eyes.
"I'm P-Paya..." she tells them and stands up there she dust her knees off from dirt.
Link nods.
"Great... My name is Link and his name is also Link but I call him Linkly..." he tells her and nods against Linkly.
Paya blinks surprised and starts eyeing them both.
Her eyes stay longer at Linkly as she is remembering him from somewhere.
Then she jolts gasping.
"Oh! You must be the hero my grandma has talked about!" She points at Linkly.
Linkly raises an asking eyebrow.
"I even saw a picture of you once..." she adds smiling.
"Picture?" Linkly tilts his head confused.
Link clears his throat.
"Talking about your grandma...Can you please take us to her?"
Paya's eyes get back to Link while she  stop pointing at Linkly.
"Okay...And ehm...I deeply apologies for not saying something simple as my name...And sorry for acting weirdly...Especially when you two were kind and helped me..." she bows apologizing.
Link shrugs chuckling.
"No problems... "