ch 23; Gerudo town

'

Linkly gets undressed until he is only dressed in a pair of boxers.
Then he takes the new clothes from the edge of the bed in the inn. The Gerudo clothes feel soft to the fingers. And very light in the hand.
He shoves the feet through the holes in the baggy trousers.
The purple trousers slide up over the legs. There, the waistband isn't bothering his lower part of the growing stomach. Instead, it embraces softly around his lower waist by the hips.
The shirt feels very loose around the chest. Which isn't weird since he isn't a woman with breasts. The cut to the shirt ends right below the chest. There, his stomach is naked for the eye.
The long sleeves to the coral blue shirt are a bit puffy by the end around the wrists. And a yellow bracelet is around each wrist. Including the ankles.
Even without the veil, Linkly looks rather feminine now.
Despite that, he still puts the veil on. In case the Gerudos wouldn't get tricked otherwise. It would be a fail if someone saw through his disguise.

When he is fully dressed, he starts curiously looking toward the long mirror whose bottom part is standing on the floor, where it leans toward the corner of two walls.
The hylian turns a little while examining himself through the mirror. Liking what he sees. Apparently, he feels more comfortable in feminine coded clothes.

The second the door gets opened, he jolts gasping and turns the eyes toward the now opened door.
Link walks in with the eyes lowered on the paper he holds up with the hand.
The hylians lips form silent words.
The second the lips stop moving, he looks up from the paper and toward Linkly.
The eyes are swiftly ogling him.
Link nods in satisfaction.
" Good, you are already dressed... I am finished with the text about your health and that you need their help... I think this is enough to make them understand the situation... Since neither you nor I can tell them with words... " he says proudly of figuring out a way to tell the Gerudos.
Linkly nods with a slightly nervous smile.

Even though Link is happy to find a way to help Linkly to tell the Gerudos, he is still worried. What if he isn't allowed to enter the town? Even as wolf?!... Wolves are usually unfriendly and would attack people... So, it's not a surprise that people are afraid of him in his wolf form.
Therefore, it's a risk that the Gerudos are forbidding him from entering the town. Which would be bad. Since he wants to keep an eye on Linkly. In case the Gerudos can see through Linkly's disguise... Not like that would be possible by a mere look on him. Now, when Link is eyeing him more carefully, he won't be able to tell him apart from a girl. The only thing Linkly is missing is breasts. But apart from that, he could be a normal girl. So maybe Link doesn't have anything to worry about...

Linkly puts the other clothes in the leather bag. Since they might not get back to the inn afterward.
The tender man walks toward the door, where Link turns around and runs an arm around his slender shoulders.
The wolf-hylian smirks.
"... You are cute..."
Linkly raises an eyebrow.
" Since part of my face is covered?" He jokes.
Link scoffs.
"... No... And I wouldn't mind delaying the visit at the Gerudos to screw you up and force you to scream my name..." he grins, where the corners of the lips dropped a few seconds later.
"... I mean... If you weren't badly in need to get help with your current condition..." he adds, mumbling.

A shudder of pleasure runs through Linkly's body, and he wouldn't mind spending more time in the inn with Link. There, two bodies would rub against each other in an intimate situation.
But Link has right... They should get to Gerudo town while the sun's rays aren't very harsh.
Even though he doesn't want to admit it, he really needs their help to get his health under control. Whatever is affecting him, it won't go away. So, he needs some help to cure himself.

***

The wind is such a blessing. But despite the pleasant breath of wind who runs through the hair, it's still ridiculous hot.
Link is panting loudly while Linkly gets more pale for each moment.
The skin gets covered with sweat. And leaves dark splotches under the arms in the armpits.