ch 3; time to leave

The old woodsman chuckles happily while he holds some wood Linkly just had chopped.
"I'm very grateful for your help"
Linkly smiles gently against him while the sweat glistening on his forehead and runs along his spine.
The Wolf snorts and relaxes at the grass while Linkly tighten his grip around the axe and raises it again.
With a swing he chopped more wood.
The woodsman takes in the wood he holds into the cottage.
"Why are you wasting time here?" The Wolf asks in their minds while he raises his head and looks asking at the working hylian.
Linkly exhales and run the back of his hand over his forehead.
"I want to help him when I can..."
The Wolf snorts.
"Pointless... There are more important things to care about than chopping wood"
Linkly looks humming down on the stump there he places the wood he is about to chop.
"But... I want to help everyone when they need me..."
"Sometimes there are no time for the smallest things..." the Wolf rolls his eyes.
Linkly furrows his eyebrows bothered.
The wolf looks against the cottage there the woodsman is still inside.
"You know he is already dead, right?"
Linkly jolts exhaling and looks surprised at the Wolf.
"Eh?"
"Are you sure?!" He asks and looks asking at the cottage there the old man finally walks out from.
Linkly turns his face against the Wolf.
"He looks alive to me..."
The Wolf exhales as he was tired of how stupid Linkly was.
He stands up from the ground and shakes his body a bit.
"He doesn't smell at all.."
"Huh?" Linkly let's out some air of surprise while he raises an eyebrow.
He turns his ocean blue eyes against the woodsman.
"Hm?" The old man smiles asking and tilts his head.
"No way..." Linkly thinks to himself which the Wolf could hear.
WolfLink walks against Linkly and stands by his side.
"He has no body...That's why he doesn't smell..."
Linkly's heart start pounding painfully and he clenches his fist while he looks sadly at the old man.
He drops the axe on the ground and walks slowly against the woodsman.
"Something wrong boy?" The White bearded man asks.
With a shaking arm, Linkly reaches out his hand against the old man's chest.
He exhales gasping and wides his eyes shocked when his fingers aren't touching the solid body he thought he would feel.
Instead his hand goes through the man and he pulls back his arm immediately as he just touched fire.
Linkly starts tearing up and walks backward while his other hand holds the hand who went through the man.
"Ah..."
"HE IS DEAD! DEAD...DEAD" He shouts terrified in his mind and make the Wolf to flinch.
"Linkly! What did I told you?! Don't shout!...My head won't survive your damn screaming..." the wolf tells him through their mind while he growled with gritted teeth.
The old man exhales gasping and straighten himself.
"Oh...I see... I'm already revealed..." he says and smiles sadly against them.
"I suppose your little friend over there told my secret to you..."
Linkly nods slowly.
He gets the annoying feeling this is the last time he will see the woodsman.
"Link..." the old man says and make Linkly to jolt surprised.
"How? I haven't said my name..."
The old man chuckles of the small hylian's response.
" You looks like you are wondering how I could know your name since you haven't told me that yet?!..."
Linkly nods.
"Um..." he swallows nervously.
The woodsman grabs his cloak and throws it away.
"I know that since I'm your father..." he tells him and the face of Hyrule's old king is exposed.
Linkly wides his eyes surprised while the Wolf jolts.
"Our father?" The wolf's is thinking while he is eyeing the spirit of the since long, dead king.
"Father?..."Linkly is wondering.
The king smiles softly against the hylian.
" Link... I haven't treated you well during our time while I lived... And I deeply apologies for that... Hopefully the time I stayed by your side during your almost one hundred years sleep, has given me some forgiveness..." the king sighs and looks down on the ground.
"Almost one hundred years..." the wolf's says shocked.
The king looks up at Linkly and smiles.
"I know I have no right to ask you...But please... Save hyrule."
"Um" Linkly nods.
"And especially my daughter, your sister, Princess Zelda..."
"My sister?..." Linkly raises an eyebrow.
The Wolf looks at Linkly's back.
"Oh right... We have a sister... I had almost forgot that... The few times our mom talked about you and Zelda, I didn't care to memories the details since I never thought I would meet you guys..."
Linkly exhales a little air of surprise.
The king is looking asking at him as he is waiting for response.
"Um" Linkly nods at last and smiles shyly and nervously against the king.