part two; the former yiga

Despite he was trapped in his own body, Link holds the lifeless body of Linkly. Mourning.
It was such a mess.
Blood everywhere. On the grass underneath. On Linkly, and even on Link's fur.
The dark-red river of blood is shining with same deep color as the cursed moon.

Link thought he would be used with blood and death by now.
From all those years where he had to slaughter the enemies to save his country.
But it seems the killing only made him numb for the moment.
There its magic starts fading now...

The twilight hero can't understand what he has done wrong during the path of his life.
Why he deserves the torture to see Linkly die, over and over again. By his hands...

No matter what Link tries, Linkly still gets killed.
It doesn't matter if Link tries staying in the village while Linkly is chasing the guard.
The werewolf still finds Linkly no matter what.
It's as the werewolf really wants to devour its 'prey' tonight.

Many, many years ago; Link thought getting transformed into a wolf in twilight world, was a curse... But now... He knows better.
'Cause he is now living the worst nightmare ever.
A curse he wants to break.
Crawling out from the abyss where an endless circle of death, is occurring.
A place where you sooner than later will lose your mind...

Link embraces the dead body in his hairy arms.
Then he let's out a loud and heartbreaking howling...

***
It's the same damn moment where the two hylians sit down by the campfire.
Waiting for the guards to end their shift.

While Linkly is asking why they aren't helping Paya, Link looks rather pale and gloomy.
Despite they have started the night over, he is feeling exhausted.
For Linkly no time has passed.
While for Link, it starts feeling as days.
He can't even remember how many times they have started over.
'Cause he lost the counting at some point..

"...- I can't anymore..." Link sighs and leans forward where he crunches gloomy down.
Linkly raises an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?"
Link let's out another sigh and looks seriously up at him.
"Kill me..." he says in low voice.
The few, and yet hard words sink slowly in, and Linkly flinches.
"WHAT!?-..." he shouts in the mind.
Despite Link usually jolts from loud shouting, he doesn't flinch at all. Not scolding him. Nothing.
Instead he parts the lips.
"Kill me-... I'm tired of seeing you killed by my hands..." he says with a stone-face where no feelings are showed.

Linkly stares shocked at him, and couldn't understand what he was talking about.
Why would he kill Link? And how could Link had killed him, when he is alive?!
The shocked hylian shakes the head and stands swiftly up where leaves underneath, rustled from the sudden movements.
"...No..."
Linkly was about to walk away when Link tugs his arm toward him, while he stands slowly up.
"Wait!" Link begs in a slightly louder voice while the guards are getting replaced with their substitutes.
Linkly stares terrified down at him.
"NO!" He protests and starts looking as he was on verge of tears when Link stood up and stares determined at him.
Linkly inhales sharply. Sounding almost as a sniffling.
" I won't kill you-... I-I...Can't..." Linkly tells him and furrows the eyebrows.
Link inhales swiftly.
"YOU MUST!" He shouts and grits the teeth.
The loud shout startled the four guards, where one of them, started running the second he noticed the two Link's.

At first Linkly was widening the eyes in shock.
But the moment he notices the running guard, he gasps.
"The thief!-... The guard... Oh gosh... He is the one who stole the sheikah heirloom..." Linkly thinks and pushes himself away from Link who surprised loosened the grip of the arm.
"The guard?" The confused Link asks, and jolts when he sees Linkly running after the guard.
"Fuck-... " he exhales and starts moving slowly toward Linkly where his steps increased in speed.
Soon he is running up the hill as he has already done a lot of times by now...