[GN] [Drabble] Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Dare Date

Inspired by Taemin's "Be Your Enemy" (in no particular way but I did get the idea after listening to the song).
Drabble quote: 
"Let go, or so help me, I will bite you."
Gender-neutral
Fluff

Warnings: references to drinking

___

It wasn't every day you'd want to chicken out of a dare. The party was pretty calm up to that point. People were either relaxing on the couch or playing some games in the corner where the Playstation was set up. You, on the other hand, were with your friends playing some truth or dare.

The game itself wasn't extremely exciting. There were some fun dares and interesting truths to come out, but nothing crazy. Everything was pretty tame until it was your turn.

"Alright, (y/n). Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

There was a terrifying glint in your friend's eyes as she leaned forward. Yeojin was a mischievous child and you knew she was going to put you up to something you wouldn't like, but you've already resigned to your fate the moment you chose dare.

"I dare you to ask Hyejoo out."

Yeojin knew a lot about you and Hyejoo. In your eyes, a little too much. You and Hyejoo had a very complicated relationship. If this were a movie, it'd be considered a frenemies situation. On the right day, you two were friends. Not the best of friends, but friends nonetheless. Both of you had a passion for video games and enjoyed the same foods.

It was your relationship with Hyejoo on other days that made Yeojin's bold dare worrying.

On most days, you and Hyejoo were enemies. You had no idea when or why it happened, but Hyejoo has been hostile towards you for a while now. The two of you were classmates during the first year of high school and ever since then, you were her enemy. Even after graduating high school and entering college, she seemingly couldn't stand even being in the same room as you. It didn't help that the two of you got into the same program too.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" You whined as you looked over your shoulder. Sure enough, Hyejoo was in the gaming corner, probably beating someone in a shooter of some sort.

"Show me someone who hasn't thought Hyejoo is gorgeous and I'll show you a liar. Don't tell me you haven't thought about dating her at least once." Unsurprisingly, Yeojin wasn't having any of it as she held up a shot. "What? You chicken?"

It wasn't just Yeojin who looked like she enjoyed the idea behind the short girl's dare either. Beside her, Hyunjin looked far too excited for someone who usually looked like she was zoning out. You had a really bad feeling about things to come. Nothing good ever comes from asking your enemy on a date and it seemed like your friends were all trying to have you hated by Hyejoo even more. From the looks of it, your occasional days of being Hyejoo's friend were going to be no more.

You took the shot out of Yeojin's hand, ready to chicken out. You weren't about to sentence yourself to death because of your stubbornness.

It wasn't until you looked over your shoulder one last time that you reconsidered.

Maybe, you thought to yourself.

_

You didn't know what happened, but time flew by in a blur. One moment you were approaching Hyejoo, ready to take on Yeojin's dare. Next, you were standing at your door and staring at Hyejoo, who was carrying a box of donuts in her hands. Dressed in a baggy hoodie and a pair of sweatpants, the girl was ready for your at-home "date" together.

"Well well well. Look who came to their enemy's door with presents." You sarcastically muttered as you looked down at the donuts. Surprisingly enough, she knew your favourite kind.