[GN] [Drabble] Yujin (IZ*ONE) - The Power of Love

Drabble quote: "For starters, that's impossible."
Gender-neutral
Fluff

note: I've made the executive decision to write these drabbles in second person pov (saying you instead of I) since it lets me put my ideas onto paper (or screen) a lot faster even if it might affect the quality a little.

___

You knew exactly what you signed up for when you started dating your now girlfriend Ahn Yujin. Along with Yena, Yujin was easily one of the most chaotic human beings you've ever met. Even from day one, she's been this way.

The first time you had met Yujin was through Yuri, who you knew from high school when you offered to teach her piano for free, which she was ecstatic about by the way. You and Yuri became really good friends and when she became a member of IZ*ONE, she was adamant about getting you to meet the other girls in her group. She was a part of the group for a month or so when you had gone to the dorm with Yuri.

From the moment you entered the dorm, all hell was let loose. The door opened up to the living room where two girls were being chased around the central couch by a clearly annoyed member.

It took Yuri shouting at the girls to finally calm them down and when they did, they immediately greeted you. The two girls who were being chased were Yena and Yujin, though it's pretty obvious now that you've learned their crazy antics, and the chaser was none other than the group's leader, Kwon Eunbi, who was still rather annoyed by the absolute mess the two girls had made in the dorm's kitchen after attempting to make homemade pizza.

That was when you had realized the truly chaotic nature of Yujin, but that never really stopped you. Getting to know Yujin, you learned quite a bit about her and even learned a bit about yourself at the same time. You learned that you rather enjoyed sports while playing some basketball with Yujin, something you didn't really know about yourself seeing as you avoided physical activity as much as possible. Life was hard enough without all of that running around anyway.

One thing about her that didn't really surprise you was her extreme positivity. Hearing from Yuri was one thing, but experiencing it was another.

It was when you went over to their practice room to drop off some coffee for the girls that you really saw the extent of Yujin's vitamin energy. From the moment you entered the room, there was an obvious cloud hanging over everyone. All of the girls looked physically and mentally exhausted. They were all leaned up against the wooden walls of the practice room and, while I wasn't sure of it, it seemed like a fight had broken out. The girls were split into two separate groups. Out of everyone though, Yujin was clearly still perky, even if she looked a little unnerved by the atmosphere that was building up in the room. She was the first to notice you standing in the doorway and when she locked eyes with you, quickly excused herself from the group and made her way over to you.

With a bright smile, Yujin accepted the coffee, thanked you, and headed back into the room. She asked you if you wanted to watch everyone practice, but based on the current mood, you tried to decline. Yujin wasn't having any of it though. She wasn't going to let some petty squabble between her group members stop you from avoiding their practice.

Coffee still in hand, she burst into the practice room and as if it was a party, she entered with an insane amount of energy. Yujin happily shouted to everyone that coffee had arrived thanks to yours truly and paraded around the room. Her vitamin-like aura was no joke as she shouted "if you guys are going to be this mopey, I'm going to drink all of this coffee myself!" and immediately got to work on the first cup.

I guess she really knew her members well. Seeing everyone reluctantly stand up to get their coffees, Yujin quickly snatched it out of their reach, saying everyone had to make up before anyone got a sip of their much-needed caffeine.