[MR] Onda (Everglow) - Moon

Based on Everglow's "Moon"
Male reader
Fluff

___

"(y/n)! Wait up!"

You could immediately tell who it was from their voice.

Mia.

"Moon (y/n)! Get back here!"

You didn't turn around immediately, but you knew her quick legs would catch up to you any second and sure enough, they did. Rather suddenly, Mia jumped onto your back and forced herself into a piggyback.

"Really?"

"Mhm!" She smiled brightly.

Mia's girlfriend, Sihyeon also came into view. "Hey, (y/n)." She gave you a calm, genuine smile as she watched her girlfriend wrestle her way onto your back.

You didn't really have many friends at school. You were always considered one of the "colder one" and it didn't help when making friends. Turns out, people who don't look too friendly didn't make many friends.

The only close friend you had was Mia. She was someone you'd known since the two of you were kids since your parents were friends with hers. She was a constant around you and both of you attended the same school since the beginning.

Sihyeon was in a similar position as Mia. Ever since she started dating Mia, you and her became close. Apparently, one of Mia's musts, if one were to date her, was that they would have to be comfortable around you. Sihyeon is a rather quiet person most of the time, so the two of you had that in common. Even if the two of you don't talk much, your non-verbal communication was on point.

You like to think of yourself as a nice person, but others might think differently. Dirty stares wherever you went wasn't uncommon. Conversations would quiet down and backs would be turned away from you the moment you entered a room. Annoying, yes, but you got used to it after a while.

"(y/n)! Let's go somewhere for lunch!" Mia's cheerful voice brought you back from your thoughts.

"Where?"

The girl on your back thought for a moment before thinking of a spot to grab some grub today. "How about bingsu? I heard there was a new place that opened up near your place."

"Yeah, there was. But that's not lunch."

Mia simply shrugged. "Meh. Bingsu's good though."

Mia turned to Sihyeon, who nodded, agreeing with her girlfriend.

"Then let's go!" Mia shouted from her perch on your back as she pointed ahead. "Onwards!"

You let out a sigh before walking down the hallway of the school with the weight on your back. Eyes of students followed you and your group as you carried Mia over to your locker. You didn't have to see the girl on your back to know she was shooting dirty glares back at the staring students. She's always been rather overprotective.

After a solid leg workout with the extra weight, you arrived at your locker. With a quick turn of the wrist, you unlocked the locker and swung the door open. You threw in your bag and textbooks and grabbed a coat.

While you got ready to leave the school premises, Mia was being nosy, eyes scanning the inside of your locker. "Hey, what's that?"

"Books." You didn't raise your head as you neatly organized the insides of your locker, but you just assumed that was what she was looking at.

"No, that."

"Papers."

"Are your papers usually pretty pink envelopes?"