[N] [Drabble] Lucy (woo!ah!) - Payback

Drabble quote: "I have a plan." "No fires." "I don't have a plan."
Gender-neutral
Fluff

___

It all started when I was sitting around in the woo!ah! dorms.

Everything was nice and quiet. I was relaxing on the sofa with my girlfriend Lucy while she mindlessly fiddled with my hair, Songyee was in the kitchen baking brownies, filling the whole dorm with a sweet aroma, and Sora, Minseo, and Wooyeon were all lazily lying on the ground while watching a random movie that was being shown on TV.

Calm. Peaceful.

At least that's how it was until the leader decided to burst out of her room, absolutely elated by an idea that had hit her. Nana had the biggest smile on her face as she ran out of her room and stood up on the coffee table in the living room. "Let's play a game together!" She announced.

The playful leader dragged all six of us into her room and before long, we sat in a circle to play the dreaded game of truth or dare.

It started off pretty tame. A few weird confessions here and there stemming from questions like "have you ever thrown up on someone while drunk" or "have you considered dating another member of the group". Some of the dares were also pretty interesting. Things like "open the window and shout 'I love Minseo!'", which Nana did happily, and "do sit-ups until it's your turn again", landing Songyee a mighty ab workout since no one chose her for a round of truth or dare for about ten minutes just to see the maknae struggle.

All was fun until it was Lucy's turn to choose truth or dare. She chose the former and when she did so, an evil glint appeared in Wooyeon's eyes.

That was when all hell broke loose. 

You see, Lucy loves her hair. In fact, she likes people's hair in general. When she and I have lazy days, she just like playing with my hair, either running her fingers through it or imagining what other colours would look like.

So when Wooyeon's dare was to let everyone style her hair with no restrictions, I knew someone was going to get hurt. Either emotionally or physically. Lucy's eyes went from happily following along to the game to a "touch me and I'll kill you" look. Everyone seemed hesitant to approach the rapper. Everyone except one.

Songyee lept to her feet the moment the dare was called. I guess she couldn't miss out on a chance to tease her elders. With a million different hair ties around her wrist, she quickly got to work.

Swift hands made swift work and Songyee's hands were trained through hours and hours of baking. Her dexterous fingers quickly looped bunches of hair into ties as Lucy's head became a canvas for the hair artist in the maknae.

Unfortunately for my girlfriend, her other group members weren't far behind. In their hands were various ways to either ruin or beautify the girl's hair. Glitter, clips, bows, pins, scrunchies, the works. The members of woo!ah! wrestled with Lucy's hair to make it into a masterpiece in hair art. I, on the other hand, simply sat back and watched. I couldn't exactly intervene since this was a dare, but I wasn't planning on getting my girlfriend mad at me too.

Speaking of mad, Lucy was livid. She sat underneath the working hands of her group members, but I could basically see the steam blowing out of her ears. I knew how much she hated the dare, but it was impressive to see her taking it without fighting back.

It was after ten solid minutes of torture when Lucy was finally set free from her journey to hell. The once pristine hair that framed her face was how nearly all standing upright. Her hair was tied up and pinned to a point where it jutted out in every possible angle while the glitter was plastered on every inch of hair, making her look like a dolled-up cactus. It was definitely funny, but I didn't dare to laugh or else I'd be feeling the heat.