[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Nobody Like You (Part 1)

Based on ITZY's "Nobody Like You"
Gender-neutral
Fluff(?)

___

There she was again.

Shin Ryujin.

You wouldn't call her the school bully, but she was definitely in the running for that devious title. Her cold, relentless "my way or the highway" attitude brought her popularity, or rather notoriety up among students. When you met her for the first time, she didn't seem like the kind of person to resort to force to get what she wanted and in fact, seemed more like someone who'd avoid others, but first impressions are often deceiving.

It had only been a month into high school and you had already become a target of hers. With her pink dyed hair and ferocious aura, she was one scary girl if someone were to get on her bad side and it seemed like you ended up with the short end of the stick. You had no idea how it happened, but it seemed as if you were one of her favourite targets.

As for you, you considered yourself as someone who would simply blend into the background. You didn't stand out because of anything in particular. You were just yourself. Nothing more and nothing less. You weren't popular, but you weren't a complete loner either. There were a handful of people you would consider a friend.

As another day of school started, you trudged to your next class, feet dragging along the school's tiled floors. Along the way, your eyes caught a sighting of the pink hair of your relentless tormentor. Among a sea of undyed hair, it was pretty easy to spot the odd one out.

You continued on your way to your class, hoping you wouldn't have to deal with the icy girl before lunch. It didn't take long for you to reach the door to your next class, but a tap on the shoulder pulled your attention away from the door to your classroom.

"(y/n)." A cold voice said from behind you.

You let out a sigh and turned around to be met with the pink hair of Ryujin. On her face was her usual glare as she held out a sheet of paper. 

"More homework?" You stared at the paper in the girl's hand.

She shot you an even more dangerous glare as she thrusted the paper towards you. She didn't speak, but you already knew what she wanted.

"You know I'm an idiot, right? Get someone smart to do it." You scoffed and pushed her hand back.

That action earned you a hard kick to the shin, sending a numbing pain up your leg. That pain had definitely gotten the point across.

"Fine." You gritted your teeth as you snatched the worksheet from Ryujin's hand and stuffed it in your bag.

"If any of those answers are wrong, I'll find you." Ryujin threatened.

"Like how you found me today? I'm so scared, Ryujin." You sarcastically announced, earning yourself another kick, though harder this time. The girl glared one last time before turning around and walking off. 

As she left your sight you entered your classroom and took a seat at your assigned desk. The worksheet Ryujin had handed you sat on your desk as your eyes scanned over the questions. Unsurprisingly, it was basic stuff. They were simple chemistry questions anyone could do. You couldn't understand why Ryujin would want you to do such easy worksheets, but you didn't ask any questions and quickly scribbled some answers onto the sheet before stuffing it back into your bag.

The answers you had written were wrong answers though, hoping if you played dumb, she would stop targeting you and turn her attention to one of the nerds instead.

Eventually, the teacher had trotted into the classroom and started the day's lesson.

The class passed by rather quickly, much to your enjoyment. The teacher ended up talking for 90 percent of the class, knocking you out as soon as the second sentence left their mouth.