Jisun (fromis_9) - ASMR

Inspired by Jisun's ASMR videos bc they're great
Gender-neutral
Fluff

note: unrelated to the story, send me requests bc I'm out of ideas rn...

___

"Honey?"

My head snapped up from my desk where I had just fallen asleep. I quickly took in my surroundings. I was still in my makeshift home office. The laptop sitting in front of me was displaying the screensaver. My mug of coffee was still half full. The window to my right made it clear I had been sleeping for an hour at least.

I looked over my shoulder to see my girlfriend, Roh Jisun, looking at me with worry in her eyes. "Are you okay, honey?"

"Ah- yeah." I straightened myself out and ran a hand through my hair before moving mt attention to my laptop to unlock it. I still had some work to do, after all. Jisun, on the other hand, had a different idea as she pulled the device off the table.

"It's already seven, (y/n)." She pointed at the clock that hung over my desk and indeed it was seven. Well, more like 7:30 honestly. "I already made dinner for us too, so you better be downstairs in a few minutes."

Now that she mentions it, I do smell a delicious aroma hanging around the house. Just at the scent, I felt my stomach grumble.

"It sounds like you need it." Jisun giggled as she walked out of the office, my laptop in hand. "Get changed, too. I don't understand why you'd change into jeans every morning when we can't even go outside."

Yes, I change to more formal clothes when I wake up. It helps me focus on my work a little more. Jisun on the other hand changes from a pair of sweatpants to another pair of sweatpants. The image of the fairy-like idol would definitely be tarnished if fans saw her very, how should I put this, nonchalant attitudes at home.

I let out a chuckle. "Will do."

How lucky am I to have her in my life?

Especially since the beginning of all this quarantine and virus, she's been the one to keep me sane throughout the events that unfolded within the last month. I've been drowning myself with work since I've set up a makeshift office in our walk-in closet.

Even though I've been trying to stray away from overworking during these trying times, today was the same as usual. I fell asleep after pulling an all-nighter for work. Of course, Jisun was there to wake me up again.

She really is my rock. She can tell when I'm struggling and when I'm overworking myself.

She's been trying to find ways to get my mind off of work because, according to her, I have a specific expression on my face when I'm thinking hard about upcoming work. Whether it be games, movies, or just sitting around and relaxing, Jisun has been helping me de-stress.

I quickly changed into a pair of loose pants and made my way downstairs to see dinner already cooked up.

I slid into the seat across from Jisun as we began dinner. My lovely girlfriend had made a delicious Salisbury steak for us.

"So I'll be filming another ASMR video tonight." Jisun started. I looked up from my plate to see her idly cutting her steak open with her knife.

Did I mention she makes ASMR videos?

She posts ASMR videos on the fromis_9 YouTube channel and, while I don't know much about ASMR, I think they're fantastic. Sure, I may be a little biased, but that's to be expected. I've definitely fallen asleep to a few of her videos too, so I can vouch for her and say they are very effective.