[GN] Kim Lip (LOONA) - My Eyes on You

Inspired by Kim Lip's "Eclipse"
Gender-neutral (finally, right?)
Fluff

___

Being in both the modelling and acting industry is tough. The constant schedules and hectic travelling isn't the greatest for my health. Not too long ago, I was accepted into Polaris Entertainment as a trainee, so things are only going to get busier. It's a smaller company though, so maybe there's less stress during training. I hope so, at least.

Today was a rest day though, so I have a nice, quiet day today.

Since it was a nice day, I decided to take a stroll around the area. The sky was clear and it wasn't too hot or too cold. A nice breeze blew on my back as I walked the surprisingly calm streets. I guess everyone was working already.

I grabbed ice cream from a nearby parlour and look a seat at a nearby park in a shaded spot.

A serene experience, really. The happy shouting of a few kids could be heard while their parents watched. Birds were chirping above in the trees and the rustling of leaves was calming. Only if this could last forever.

"Is this spot taken?"

I turned around to see a blonde girl with an iced coffee in hand. She was truly beautiful and awkwardly enough, I stared at her for a solid few seconds until she asked again.

"Is this spot taken?"

I snapped out of my trance and shook my head. Apparently words don't want to work for me today because I'm not able to speak right now.

"Ah, okay." The girl shuffled herself onto the park bench and sipped her coffee. She pulled out a booklet from her bag and started working on it. I peeked over my ice cream to see her working on a sudoku booklet.

We never spoke to each other, but I took a few glances at her.

From the way her blonde hair perfectly fell over her shoulders to the way a stray hair would hang in front of her face and every time she tries to move it behind her ear it'll fall back out. She really was beautiful beyond belief. If I didn't know better, I would've guessed she was an idol or something. Though based on the fact that she's alone without supervision, I guess not.

We even accidentally made eye contact a few times. When I took a peek at her, she just so happened to look up from her sudoku puzzle. Our eyes met and we'd immediately look away. I could feel the heat of embarrassment flooding my cheeks and I'd cover my face with my ice cream.

After twenty minutes passed, I was finished my ice cream so I stood up and continued my aimless walk around the area.

Of course, I wish I could talk to such a stunningly beautiful girl, but the courage to do so wasn't exactly something I had. Someone in the acting business who isn't charismatic enough to talk to a stranger? Weird, right?

Unsurprisingly, I never ran into her again.

I had a few modelling gigs around the city and shot a few extra scenes for some TV shows, but that was about all I did for a week or so. It's been a pretty slow few days if you ask me. Not that I'm complaining. A bit of rest is always welcomed. One weekend, one of my modelling sessions were cancelled, leaving me with nothing to do. Luckily, a phone call came in from Polaris Entertainment. Apparently, they were doing a big practice session with almost everyone from the company, not just the trainees.

Finally something to do!

I quickly made my way over to Polaris and rushed into the practice room, only to see a ton of people standing around. From the looks of it, probably around fifty people in total.