[MR] Sejeong (Gugudan) - All of My Days

Based on Sejeong's "All of My Days"
Male reader (I know it's not neutral, but I have my reasons)
Fluff

the layout of this story might be awkward to read

___

The first day we met, it was so awkward we were laughing.

___

"Sejeong-unnie, this is (y/n). (y/n), Sejeong-unnie." Mina dragged you by your collar as you struggled to get away from the smaller girl.

Sejeong couldn't help but giggle at your antics. She learned from Mina that you were also a trainee under Jellyfish and that you were the same age as her. Being best friends with Mina, the younger girl had talked about you quite often. You and Mina had been friends for quite some time too since the two of you attended the same school for both middle and high school. After knowing each other for long enough, wasn't uncommon for you and her to bicker like brother and sister, especially with the three year age gap giving you the ability to treat her like a small child. 

"Hello, (y/n)." Sejeong waved and you waved back timidly.

You weren't really sure how to approach the situation you were thrown in. Mina hadn't given you any explanation as to why you were being dragged into a conversation with Sejeong.

Mina though, wasn't having any of it and glared and slapped you in the back of the head. "Do better than that!"

"You know I'm older than you, right?"

"Yeah? What's your point?"

The two of you continued to bicker amongst yourselves, giving Sejeong the time to look you over. Maybe you were a little sweaty, seeing as you had just finished practice, but she could still see you kept yourself as tidy as possible. It was a tick in the right box.

You eventually got Mina to mind her own business elsewhere and turned your attention back to Sejeong. "Sorry about Mina. She's all over the place sometimes." 

"Mhm." She had no idea what to say now. Sejeong wasn't great with strangers. Even though the two of you had a mutual friend in Mina, things still felt awkward. As she searched for what to say, she noticed a lack of a third person in the conversation. Sejeong needed Mina to break the ice and when she looked behind you for her saviour, she wasn't there.

You quickly caught onto what the woman in front of you was doing. "Mina? She said she had something better to do."

"Ah. I see." 

The two of you stood in the middle of the corridor in complete silence for a while. If a pin were to drop at the other end of the hall, it would sound like fireworks.

But as the awkwardness grew to a climax, you felt yourself starting to chuckle.

Sejeong watched as your chuckles evolved into full-on laughter. She had no idea what was happening. Was it some joke? Was there something on her face that made you react that way?

Before she could act though, you spoke. "Sorry, Sejeong. It's just really awkward. Just... All this..." Your laughter brought you to the floor and you found yourself leaning against the wall in hopes you didn't pass out.

Sejeong, on the other hand, found herself slowly getting caught by the infectious laughter and soon enough, joined in.

___

After I met you, all of my actions have changed.

___

"What are you going to get, unnie?" Mina asked as she scoured the dessert menu.