[GN] Dahyun (TWICE) - Sweet Love

Isn't really based on anything
Gender-neutral
Fluff

___

I've been in Seoul for my whole life. I was born here, raised here, and I've learned everything about myself here. The biggest thing I've learned about myself is that I've had a super sweet tooth since I was a baby. I can't live without chocolate. Honestly, it's a miracle I haven't had a cavity before. 

My parents are a very supportive pair of people. When I was a child, my mother taught me the basics of baking. From there, I spent a lot of time in the kitchen with doughy hands and a face powdered by flour. From basic cookies to intricate cakes, I would create crazy pastries and delicate desserts. Baking was my passion after all.

Both of my parents had moved away from Seoul to the southern city of Busan, but I remained in my hometown. Living alone for high school, I made money by working at a small bakery nearby run a happy elderly couple. My time there was fantastic and I quickly made a name for myself by creating new pastries for the store to sell.

When I finished high school, I had left the small bakery behind and started my own business. While most of my friends headed to universities and post-secondary programs throughout the country, I remained in Seoul. But like the great friends they are, they lent me a hand whenever they were around in exchange for a few sweets to take home.

One of my friends, Sana, was one of my frequent helpers. While she had her own activities as a trainee, she would happily come by whenever she had the chance. She'd even tell her friends about my shop, give my pastries to them, and boast about how she was friends with the owner. During the days she couldn't help out, Sana would swing by with a couple of friends for sneaky snacks. A bunch of sneaky little monsters they were.

There was a time Sana was caught digging into my sweets, which was pretty amusing. At least, to me it was. Their manager came along and she completely forgot about their presence. Sana ended up leading them straight to my bakery and ordered a ton of sweets in front of her manager. Truly, a clumsy airhead sometimes.

I tried hard to remember all of the people Sana would drag along and their preferred sweets. From Nayeon's love of anything sweet to Chaeyoung's disliking of anything sweet, I learned about Sana's friends through the simple act of making pastries.

Of course, everyone was beautiful in their own way, one person always stuck out to me. Dahyun was her name and her love of chocolate was something I could definitely relate to.

She was also someone Sana would frequently bring along to my bakery. Dahyun came often enough for me to make a chocolate-heavy pastry just for her. It wasn't something I was going to be making to sell since I doubt people would want something so disturbingly sweet.

Perhaps it was love at first sight. Seeing her and Sana happily skip through the doors of my bakery was a beautiful scene. Her pure white skin and adorable smile had me lovestruck the moment I saw her.

Life wasn't a drama though, so I simply let those feelings linger within me. When Dahyun and Sana would come by, I'd feel my heartbeat quicken and my temperature rise. I wouldn't act on those thoughts, but based on Sana's smirks whenever she caught me talking with her friend, she definitely knew something was up.

It wasn't until Sana helped me with the bakery again did she bring it up in conversation.

"So I think Dahyun is getting tired of coming here." Sana idly spoke as she restocked the shelves with freshly baked pastries.

My eyes widened at the thought. Does that mean I wouldn't be seeing Dahyun anymore? "W-Why?" I didn't mean to stutter, but the thought of never seeing Dahyun again hurt.