[GN] Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Power Couple (Dare Date Pt.2)

I don't really remember what inspired originally this but this is a sequel of "Dare Date" since Sinrinship wanted one and the original "Dare Date" was supposed to go differently
Gender Neutral
Fluff

warnings: some violence, occasional swearing, and a touch of blood

___

One, two, three, four.

How many dates like this have the two of you gone on before?

Well, the bar has been the spot for a fair number of dates, but none went like this.

It was after a day full of classes and the two of you were beaten down by the workload pressing down on your shoulders and your mind. A midterm in a weeks time, a six page essay due the day after, and a fifteen page paper the day after that. It seemed like your professors all got into a room and decided this upcoming week was going to be the week everyone's stress levels will skyrocket.

Because of this, the bar became pretty popular among college students who were looking for someplace to unwind. A place to grab a couple of drinks and have a chat with friends was always a popular place on campus.

You and Hyejoo often found yourselves in said bar whenever schoolwork became too much to handle and today was another one of those days.

After the rather spontaneous dare date set up by Yeojin nearly a year ago, the two of you had gotten significantly closer. That at-home "date-but-not-really-a-date" date led to another and another until that old frenemies status was thrown out the window and blossomed into a happy relationship. Enough to a point where you and Hyejoo found it kind of funny how the two of you used to glare at each other from across the library late at night or in a lecture hall out of spite.

Those days were long gone now and today you found yourself sitting with Hyejoo as she finished forced down another shot of soju.

"You should really slow down." You said as you tried to pull the green bottle of soju away from your girlfriend, though she wasn't going to be letting it get away that easily. "You still have to start your essay, you know?"

Hyejoo snatched the bottle back from you and quickly poured herself another glass. "I write better drunk." The girl shot back.

"You say that but the last time you texted me drunk, I didn't understand a single thing you wrote."

"That's because you don't understand my genius."

You sighed and leaned back in your chair. She wasn't completely wrong. While you truly didn't understand any of her drunk texts, Hyejoo did in fact become more productive when she was drunk and she has successfully completed essays while drunk before. It was just that she also had a tendency of speaking her mind when she was intoxicated. The last time she did this, she ended up writing about everything she hated about one of our professors, leading to her failing the assignment and almost failing the whole course.

"Fine. Just don't get yourself expelled or something, I guess."

"Don't count on it."

Seeing as you weren't going to get Hyejoo out of the bar anytime soon, you got up and made your way to the bathroom.

Nothing was out of the ordinary in the lavatory, but as you stepped out of the restroom and tried to find Hyejoo, things weren't as you expected.

The first sign something was off was the fact that no one was seated now. All of the chairs around the bar were empty and instead, everyone was stood in a circle. The second sign was that everyone was shouting. Sure, bars could get noisy, especially when sports were on TV, but that was because of the conversations around you and occasional cheering and booing. People shouting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" definitely wasn't a regular conversation at a bar.