Part 17

///TW

NO ONE'S POV:

"Minho, so tell me again. Why we need to cancel all mission at the main mansion if we're gonna use our man in bucheon?" Changbin ask as he pass the others their mask. 

Minho just take his mask and put on his contact lens, ignoring changbin. "He won't repeat you know that." Bambam says thank you after receiving his mask.

"No but really, we can just cancel the mission in bucheon and let the kids here do their job like usual." Changbin say and the others just shrug.

"Let the kids feels the feeling of doing a misson out of seoul. He's right anyways. Why bring thousands of people from seoul if we have our own man in bucheon right?" Joonyoung tap changbin's shoulder and go into the van.

Everyone get ready, taking their weapons and wearing their disguise before entering the van. The ride to bucheon aren't that long. About an hour, they arrive near the mansion. 

"Is everyone's here?" Chan ask through the walkie talkie. After receiving tons of yes as an answer, chan give the walkie talkie to minho. 

"Remember everyone. We only have one chance. I don't want the hostage to get kill or sees any blood coming out of his body. Make sure you retrieve him safely and I don't want this mission to fail." He pass the walkie talkie back to chan. 

"Oh." He take it back, "And try not to get yourself kill." He talk through the walkie talkie again before he get out of the van.

The other eight follow his step and getting themselves ready.  "Everyone in their position?" Minho check with chan. Chan nod.

"Let's do this." Minho say and start walking. Chan pass the walkie talkie to hyunjin as he'll guard seungmin who won't follow them into the mansion and follow minho.

"Everyone, fly." Hyunjin signal into the walkie talkie.

"Position everyone, seungmin, the gate." Changbin talk into his walkie talkie and the gate open itself. He go straight to the rooftop with jooyoung and other snipers.

Minho, chan, bambam and jeongin walk to the main door as the others get into the mansion from windows and other doors. 

"In three. One. Two. Three." Gun shots can be heard as the snipers start shooting the guards and the marksman shoot anyone in their way.

SSSSSTT

"The lasers are off. Now hyung." Hyunjin talk into the walkie talkie, giving green light to minho to enter from the main door.

"Hyung be careful." Jeongin says as he and bambam go to separate ways from minho and chan. They start exploring the mansion, killing people in their way. 

Chan suddenly pull minho to the side when a man come out from a door, holding a machine gun.

"That's M134 minigun. You can kill yourself if you go out." Chan whisper into minho's ear. He take our his rifle and aim it to the guy hands and feet. Successfully of course.

Minho walk up to the guy but before he kill the guy, he saw the guy's card.

"Right hand. You guys really carry a card tangling on your neck? What a funny thing." Minho laugh sarcastically before he spit on the guy's face, pulling his collar. Now minho's clothes are covered in blood.

"Now tell me, where's han jisung." his eyes darken and no emotion can be heard from his voice. "As if I'll tell you-AARRGGHH" the guy scream as minho stab his stomach not so deep and drag it to his chest. More blood coming out from the new scar.