Part. 13

MINHO'S POV:

After jisung's broke up, we spent almost everyday after school together. He'll be staying at my house for a few hours and sometimes sleep over here with the others. Although I feel like they're disturbing our privacy and sweet time, but since they're cute, I can do nothing.

Today is one of the lucky day where the others aren't in the house, leaving only me and jisung.

"Jisung, come here and help me. I don't think I can do this alone." I said as I drag the 20kilo rice packet to the kitchen. Jisung immediately stand up and help me. "What with all this hyung??" He ask.

"I'm thinking of making a tteokbokki, you want to help me?" He excitedly nod his head and reach for the aprons. He held out one to me but tilt his head when I didn't take it. "Put it on for me." I whisper to him. He roll his eyes and just shove the apron to me. I chuckle and quickly call kyeonghee to come over. 

"Do you even know how to make it?" I ask as I take out a big ass pot from the back. 

Jisung shake his head "I'm just gonna help you." he said brightly. I ruffle his hair and tell him that I also don't know how to make them. He pout and whine "Then why did you even say it like you know??" I laugh. 

I take out the needed ingredients and place it all on the island. "I've called kyeonghee. He'll come here later and help. I may don't know how to make them but I have experience on making them." I call jisung closer. He waddle to me "With who? Your mom?"

I stop what I'm doing for a second after hearing that word. "Mom?" I scoff, "Never had one." I turn to him and smile. I continue what I was doing but stop again when jisung softly pull my sleeve. I turn to him and raise an eyebrow.

"I...here..." He take my sleeve and fold it up. I look at him blankly. "You can't cook like that..." He pat my shoulder a few time when he finish. He let his hand stay there and look up to me, making eye contact. 

"I don't know what happened but if you don't want to tell, I won't force you." jisung smile softly and hug me. I don't know why but jisung's hug this time feel so...different. Different from someone else and different from the one he used to gave me.

I can feel....

warmth.

"I swear Lee fucking Minho-" I glare at kyeonghee for cursing to me. He shut his lips and act like he's zipping his lips before he go back to the kitchen.

I lay down on the sofa , totally worn out. We spent almost 7 hours making tteokbokki and jisung still have the energy to help kyeonghee at the kitchen. 

Just when my eyes are about separate me from the world, the door open, letting noises and laughs into my residence. I groan loudly and sit up straight, making all of them including chan hyung, joonyoung hyung and bambam hyung who are obviously older than me to stop on their track. 

"Can you guys please shut up? I'm trying to get a rest here." I said, obviously annoyed with everything in this whole world right now. I lay down again but got disturb again with something poking my cheek. I click my tongue and open my eyes, ready to kill anyone who's disturbing my rest, "Are you tired hyung?" but instead I am greeted by a cute little squirrel who have his cheeks and nose covered with flour.

I smile and face him, "A bit. Are you two done?" I ask, trying my best to not let my eyes close. Jisung shake his head, "Not yet but if you're tired you can just rest in your room, kyeonghee hyung and I will do the rest." I look at the others that's in the living and look at jisung.

"You know what? The others can help kyeonghee, you'll come with me and rest too." I was about to pull jisung's hand when he suddenly stand up and shake his head, "I'm going to help kyeonghee hyung 'till we finish." 

"And why is that? Aren't you tired?" I stand up, wanting our eye to be at the same level. 

"Yes I am but my mom said I need to finish up what I've started." He tip toe trying to look intimidating. I am trying my best not to smile at his cuteness.

"Well then, I'll just drag you up with me." I said, trying to reach for his hand but he pull away, holding out his fists. 

"Fight me." The others gasp at what jisung just said and I just let my smile creep out on my face. 

"You won't dare." I said, try to reach for his legs so I can carry him upstairs but he back away.

I raise an eyebrow, "I am. I learned taekwondo hyung."

"WHAT?!" Both jisung and I turn to hyunjin. 

"I'm sorry but what the hell Han Jisung?? You never tell me that you learned taekwondo!!" Hyunjin shout, shaking jisung body all over. 

I just chuckle and shake my head. I turn around and walk to the elevator so that I can rest peacefully in my room. 

I massage my temple when I flop down on my bed. 

It's been weeks yet everything were so fine. Too fine to my liking. 

I can't even sleep properly. Minbyul has never attack us and we can't even attack their hide out because we have no information about his gang. 

I can only see my door open slowly when my eyes gives up and let my brain go to the dreamland that is dark as my life.

I squint my eyes when I feel the light disturb my sleeps. I groan before I wake up and stretch a bit. I look around my room and flinch before sighing when I sees  black shadow on my sofa.

"You shocked me there chan hyung. Why are you here this early morning?" I walk to my bathroom to wash my face.

"For your information Lee Minho, it's already 8 in the morning and you have only 30 minutes to get ready and go to work if you don't want to be late to your first class today." Chan hyung say, following me into the bathroom. 

"I called the office yesterday that I'm not well and I won't be going to work today." I wipe my face with the towel and reach for my toothbrush.

"Good then." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"We have something that we needed you to see."

___________________________________________

It's still Friday night here so technically I didn't break my promise right?? Like Chan said, new day start when the sun is up. So,,, here y'all go~~