Part. 10

NO ONE'S POV:

Jisung groan for who knows how many time today. He put his pen down and walk to the sofa. He flop down at the sofa and take out his phone. He look up when he heard the door knocked. "Jisung??" Minho peek into the room. "Ah hyung. I'm here." Jisung sit up. Minho sit beside him and put the tray he was holding on the table in front of the sofa. "I made you some sandwich and ice choco. Are you done with your study?"

Jisung shake his head. "It's too hard. I can't believe the teacher asked me to do a college student assignment. URGH!!!" Jisung groan again and reach for the sandwich harshly. Minho raise an eyebrow. "College assignment? But you're just-" "19. EXACTLY!!!" Jisung stuff the sandwich into his mouth. Minho chuckle upon looking at the mad squirrel with stuffed cheeks in front of him.

"WhY aRe yOu LaugHING??" Jisung trying to ask. "No. Don't talk when your mouth is full, okay??" minho said, or ordered. Jisung nod and quickly munch it before ask the same question.

"Because you're cute when you're mad and you look extra cute and funny with your cheeks full with food." Jisung pout and eat more, not facing minho because he knows he's blushing at the statement. Minho just laugh at the mad and blush squirrel and walk to the study table to look at jisung's papers. 

'Now I know why he is mad.' Minho thought. Minho turn to look at jisung and he is still pouting cutely while eating. "You know what? I can teach you this." Minho show him the paper. "But,,, if you gonna keep sulking like that. I guess I'll just let you stuck." Minho put down the paper and were about to walk out when jisung stop him.

"STOP STOP STOP!! Please teach me. I'll not be sulking anymore." Jisung say cutely. Minho try to control himself from smiling and nod. Just like that minho help jisung with his assignment.

After almost four hours doing the assignment because jisung kept asking questions, he flop onto his bed, or more likely minho's bed. Minho smile at the small creature in front of him and sit at the edge of the bed. "Thanks hyung for helping me." Jisung say, crawling to minho's side. 

Minho nod and pat jisung's head. "I'm sorry if this question will make you uncomfortable but... why do you look so stress since yesterday?" Minho asked concerned with his hand still on top of jisung head. Jisung was about to answer the question when minho cut him off, "Don't even try to lie to me by saying that it's your homework."

Jisung let out a sigh, knowing that minho will know even if he lie. "It's about minbyul.." minho hum, responding on what jisung is saying. "I don't know how to.. break up with him." Minho wanted to smile upon hearing that but seeing that the younger are really in a conflict make him to hold back those happiness first.

"Yea.. I heard it from hyunjin that he once got angry when you asked for a break up, right?" Jisung nod. He look up to minho, "Through out the whole three years, not even once I feel like I'm his boyfriend. I've never find a true happiness with him..." Jisung trail off at the last part. Minho smile. 

"Then does that mean you've found it but not with him?" Minho tease. Jisung blush and nod shyly. Minho get off the bed and kneel down to be at the same height as Jisung. He cupped jisung's face and stole a peck from jisung's cheek. Jisung eyes widen and he quickly put his hand over the just kissed cheek but still dare to make an eye contact with minho.

"I'll help you with minbyul okay?" Minho take out his pinky promise to jisung which he gladly intertwine his with minho's. He nod cutely.

"Jisung if you don't come down now, I'm gonna drag you out and let you sleep alone at our hous-" Felix stop from finishing his sentence when he saw his little psycho kitten like mafia leader and his cute little squirrel best friend hugging each other while sleeping, looking peaceful. "I guess you've ate with hyung." Felix whisper to himself, seeing the untidy tray with plates and glasses on the small table. 

He clean the table up and take the dishes with him to the kitchen.

"Where's jisung? I thought you went to take his ass off the study chair to make him eat?" Chan ask teasingly. Felix reply with a sarcastic laugh while putting the tray into the sink. "He already ate with minho hyung." Chan nod and they both leave the kitchen to the living room. 

"Babe, sit here."  Bambam tap the seat beside him, signaling chan to seat there which he willingly obey. Felix go straight away to hyunjin and join him eating the popcorn. "What story is this?" Felix ask with his all focus are on the popcorn. "Watch it for a minute and you'll know." hyunjin say,  slightly sounded annoying to Felix liking. 

He look up and not even ten seconds watching it, Felix scream. "YOU GUYS KNOW I HATE 'IT'!!!" He shout and put on his headphone with a loud volume so that he can't hear a thing while taking over the popcorn hyunjin were eating earlier. Hyunjin look at jeongin who's holding the remote and when Jeongin laugh at his boyfriend, "I've told you Felix won't like it." Hyunjin say. 

Jeongin stand up and walk to Felix then back hug him. "Let him be. I like it when he is sulking." Jeongin say, kissing felix's nape.

Felix flinch when there's a slight tap on his shoulder. He removes his headphone and hyunjin tell him that the story has ended. "I am still sulking with you." Felix pout. "It's not me who put it on. It's Jeongin." Felix look behind him and glare and jeongin while jeongin just laugh softly and continue to hug him. 

"Okay don't be too lovey dovey. Seungmin has something to say." Joonyoung cut the two off. Without planning, all of the eight head turn to look at seungmin at the same time. 

"It's about that minbyul guy." seungmin take out papers from his bag and give one set to each of them. They all read it through and bewildered. "WE NEED TO TELL MINHO HYUNG IMMEDIATELY!!!" Jeongin shout. All of them nod instead of asking the maknae to not to shout.

"This minbyul guy are way more dangerous than we thought."

___________________________________________

If you're wondering, they're watching IT, the movie both Felix and I hate. Anyways I hate it when the teachers gave us work that's supposed to be the seniors' work. Like... THAT'S SENIORS' WORK NOT OURS SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO MA'AM??!?!!?? Luckily I'm done with school, uhuk