Part. 4

JISUNG'S POV:

I just can't sit still knowing that Minho hyung is coming!!! "Maybe I should call minmin and ask him out." I start to search around to find and my phone and quickly call minmin.

"MIN-AH YOU HAVE TO SAVE ME!!!" I shout. I can hear a laugh from the other side. "What do you want me to do my love??" "TAKE ME OUT!!" I'm too nervous to argue the nickname he gave.

"Ofcourse,,, I'll be on my way now baby." I smile widely, "THANK YOU MINMIN!!! I LOVE YOU!!" I shout again. I laugh when I heard giggle from the other line.

"Sure but you can stop shouting I think." I giggle. "Where are you??" I ask when I heard the sound of door closing. "At home, on my way to take you, princess" I blush.

I nod but then realize he can't see me so I hum in respond. "Don't call me that...." I say quietly, obviously shy. "Call you what cutie??" I can feel the tease in his voice.

"Those nicknames,," I whine through the phone "You know how shy I can get if you keep calling me that...." I whine in embarrassment because I had to point it out.

"And that side of you is cute." I blush even harder and was about to whine "Okay I have to start driving. I'll see you in 15 okay??"

"Okaaayyy,,, thank you again minmin!!" With that I end the call.

"So who's this minmin??" I jump off my bed when my door suddenly open. I look at the person quickly run into the bathroom. "Y-you said you'll come at eight... It's not even seven yet." I stuttered while tidy up myself.

"Well I want to see you~" I hiccup. 'oh no' I cover my mouth. 'nonono!! I CAN'T STOP ONCE I START HICCUP!!!' I mentally breakdown at the sink.

I raise up my head when I heard knock at my door. "Jisung are you okay???" "Ye-yea,,, I'm okay..." I took a deep breath before opening the door slowly, revealing the cutest person I've ever met.

'gosh why are you smiling like that?? It's unfair that you have that cute kitten like smile!' I whine, but of course in my head. I wouldn't dare to say it out loud. It'll sound like a confession.

"Come on,,, what are you doing in the bathroom?" I don't know what happened. The next thing I know is that I fell on top of him on the bed with him hugging my waist.

"Don't you miss me jisungie??" I look at him, frozen there. Then my hiccup come. I quickly cover my mouth but the hiccup aren't stopping. Minho hyung smile while tightening his hug around my waist.

"You're too cute jisung." I blush and hiccup again. From only covering my mouth, now I cover my whole face because I'm too shy and I can feel my face becoming hot.

"Don't cover your face squirrel it's too cute." My hiccup just become worst because of the embarrassment I'm feeling.

"Okay now you need to drink some water. Let's go down." Minho hyung get up and drag me with him. I just follow him with my head down all the time.

He sit me at the pantry and go to take me some water. "Where's- Felix?" I ask in between my hiccup. "Oh he's in the bathroom. He open the door for me then running to the bathroom." He said laughing while pouring the water into a glass then hand it to me.

I mutter a thanks before drinking it slowly. He pour me another glass of water and I gulp it down again. After a few minutes of silence and waiting my hiccup is completely gone.

"Now that's new. I thought you can't stop your hiccup once it start?" I heard Felix voice and turn to him. I nod at him and pout. "Hyunjin and I has tried everything before when I hiccup and nothing works."

Felix smirk and whisper to me "Maybe because he's different." I blush and hit him in the chest. He hold his chest and groan. "It's hurt but I'll get it back to you later." He said.

I stick my tongue out to him and turn to Minho hyung. "Have you ever tried this?" He raise up the glass. I were wondering at first but then I understand what he meant so I nod. "He even tried to scared me." I pout.

He laugh at me and ruffle my hair. I just continue to pout while my cheeks turning to red again.

"Baby open the door~" I heard minmin voice at the door so I run to the door and smile when I see him. "MINMIN!!!" I shout and hug him.

"I missed you so much" I fake cry while hugging him and he just laugh. "I missed you too baby~" I pull away from the hug but my hands still on both of him shoulder "Now what did I say about the nicknames." I point my index finger to him.

"I know,,," he push away my finger but still holding it. "But I can't help it. You're too cute and soft and I love you~"  I blush and hit his chest. "You know how embarrass I can get." I told him but he hug me again. I just giggle and hug him back.

"Now come on in, let's sit for awhile before going out." I said before dragging him inside.

I sit him in the living room where there's Minho hyung and Felix. "Wait-" I fish out my phone because it keep vibrating and see that hyunjin was calling "I have to take this."

I walk to the dining room and take the call there "What's wrong hyunjin?" "Open the door in two. I forgot to bring your spare key and I'm near your house now. One." The call ended and I stand there for a few sec before walk to the door.

When I open the door, I can see hyunjin showing off his car key to me and I gasp. "SINCE WHEN DID YOU DRIVE??" I shout in shock.

He smirk and give me his car key. "My parents told me to practice driving and lend me their car before taking the test next year." I nod and my eyes sparkle.

"Then that means you can drive us to the mall now??" I ask excitedly. "Of course ji,,, I've been doing that since I got the car last year." I nod again and drag him to the living room.

"Oh you didn't tell me minmin were gonna come too." Hyunjin said before sitting next to Felix. I look at him and then smile while give him back his car key.

"Oh I ask him to pick me up,,, we're going on a date!!" I said clinging to minmin. Minmin pat my head and I just giggle over it. "A date?? I thought you just went to one the other day??" Felix ask. I nod and minmin giggle again.

"Since Minho hyung was coming... And I'm still.... shy...in front of him...." I said the last few words shyly and slowly "So there's no wrong on asking minmin to take me on another date. It's not like minmin were going to school tomorrow."

Hyunjin raise an eyebrow and minmin quickly waving both his hand in front of him "I got a day off? You can say that,, from Mr jeon for representing our school in debate and won the first place." Minmin explain.

"First place again? Wow minbyul why are you so perfect?" I turn to minmin and hug him from the side and minmin face turn red.

"Ofcourse!!! look who his boyfriend is~"

______________________________________

It's just for in the evening here but I'm afraid that I might forgot to publish this one tonight so I'll just post this now.

Anyways today is my birthday🤭