Part. 33

NO ONE'S POV:

Seungmin, jisung, felix, hyunjin and jeongin walk into the school with three bodyguards in disguise as students.

Giving the fact that jisung's information has leaked, jiru and minho refuse to let them especially jisung to walk alone. They are asked to always walk together or in pair at least. Never leave one alone.

As seungmin, hyunjin and felix entering their classroom, someone suddenly grab jisung by shoulder, making the boy jump surprise. Their bodyguards almost goes up to them but hyunjin stop them.

Looking up to the person that grabs him, jisung rolls his eyes "What do you want youngchan?" he asks incuriously.

"Chill, don't have to give an attitude, you drop this." Youngchan hold out a keychain and jisung take it from him. Youngchan then look at felix and hyunjin before he walks away.

"Is that yours?" jeongin ask jisung. He nods, "But... I lost these weeks ago, how come he said I dropped this just now...?" Jisung asks in confusion. Hyunjin and felix immediately look at each other and ask the other two to go to their respective class.

"That youngchan kid... didn't chan hyung did said something about him the other day?" Seungmin ask. Hyunjin and felix just stay silent.

Arriving at the mansion, hyunjin and felix didn't waste any time and immediate ask others for minho.

Stepping into the meeting room, minho ask, "What is this about?" hyunjin start by telling minho about what happened early that day.

"It's just a keychain, right?" minho asks. Felix nod, "Yea, just a keychain. A keychain that he loses weeks ago. Nothing to worry about." He said sarcastically.

"Weeks? But jisung just came back a week ago. If it is weeks, then that must be before all the minbyul incident..." Minho trail off.

"Exactly hyung!" both felix and hyunjin exclaim. "Isn't it suspicious hyung?" hyunjin ask.

Minho ask hyunjin to call for seungmin and not even one minute later, seungmin come. "Yoo youngchan and Yoo youngjin. I want you to do a background search on these two." and with that, seungmin nod and walk out the room.

Watching minho face grow darker, hyunjin and felix walk out of the room too, leaving minho to his thoughts.

Jisung walk up to minho's room only to not finding him there. He pouts as he can't find minho in his own room too. "Where the hell is this hyung?" he asks as he decide to just crash in minho's room. Too tired to continue searching for his minho hyung.

Less than ten minutes later, minho walk into his room, only to meet with a sleeping jisung on his bed. He smiles, immediately forgot about the twin and walk up to jisung.

"Baby..." he calls out slowly, not wanting to surprise to sleeping boy. As jisung seems to not giving any reaction, minho whisper again while patting jisung's head softly.

Due to the touch, jisung stir in his sleep until he open his eyes and meet the face that he has been searching for for the last 30 minutes.

"Hyung." Jisung says raspily. Minho who's dying inside at the sound of jisung's raspy voice just smile and nod. "Where were you? I've been searching for you everywhere." Jisung asks as he lean towards minho.

Minho embrace the sleepy boy warmly as he can't stop smiling. "I'm sorry, I need to settle some things just now." Lies. He actually went to the basement. Practicing himself out until he is physically burned out.

"You are sweating heavily hyung. Do you want to take a shower first?" Jisung ask. Minho nod and excuse himself to the bathroom.

Jisung follows minho. Just as minho was about to take his pant off, he sees jisung. "Jisung? Why are you in here?" He asks. Jisung just point at the hair drying that on the couch.

Minho raise an eyebrow, wondering what with it. "Your hair is dry jisungie." Jisung shakes his head. "I want to help you dry your hair later." Minho smile.

After shower, minho walk to jisung as he turn on the hair dryer. As silent engulfing the two, jisung hums.

Minho smile, "It feels like before." He speaks. Jisung smile, remembering how much thing has change in just a few months. Before, minho would tease him every moment he has and make jisung blush all the time just by being there.

Now, thing's changed. Even a small thing, minho always so soft to jisung not wanting anything to happen without jisung will.

With that, the two spent the night together, talk about the things they've done before and laugh at the embarrassing moments.

>.<

Bambam and joonyoung greet kyeonghee in the kitchen. "Is minho here?" bambam ask kyeonghee "He is not here, why?" bambam nod, making eye contact with joonyoung.

Chan and changbin waiting for the two in the living room with miryul.

As joonyoung and bambam enter the living room, miryul run to joonyoung. "Hi baby, how are you?" miryul answer with an enthusiastic yes.

"So? Is he here?" changbin ask, resulting both joonyoung and bambam to shake their head.

Chan turns to miryul, "Miryul, looks like we have something to do today." Miryul clap her hands excitedly.

Joonyoung take miryul upstairs, follow by chan and bambam while changbin take out his phone, calling someone. "He's not here. Hurry up."

___________________________________________

New week, new chapter.
Happy reading, 친구들~