Part. 11

NO ONE'S POV:

As usual the ten of them gather in the living room at minho's house on the weekend. It's been almost a month since they started to spend the night together at the house, including jisung and yet he still know nothing about the mafia activity. Seungmin and others haven't tell minho about minbyul's information because the older keep being on jisung's side all the time. 

"Hyung don't you think we should tell minho hyung today?" Seungmin whisper to chan. Chan glance at jisung and minho who's seating next to each other while playing with their phone. "Everyday I kept thinking like that but I don't know how. If we whisper to him jisung will notice. And you know what will happen if we don't tell jisung about things he is curious about." Seungmin sigh. "I know..."

"What happened??" Felix suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Hello to you too lix" seungmin say sarcastically. Felix just roll his eyes but still waiting for the story. "He destroy his room." Hyunjin say, taking a seat next to seungmin. Felix frown. He point to jisung as he asking "Him??" everyone nod. 

"Does everyone knows?" He ask again. Just when seungmin open his mouth, jeongin come crashing both him and chan with changbin. "AUCH!" seungmin shout gaining others attention to him. "Jeongin don't run like that. It's dangerous." Minho say pulling him off seungmin. Jisung just laugh at how funny seungmin expression is.

"You know, I would be happy if you ask me am I okay or not instead of laughing." seungmin get up, holding his leg. That of course didn't go unnoticed by others. "Did you hurt your leg?" Jisung ask. "No I'm oka-" Joonyoung quickly hold him up in a bride style. "Don't argue." He said sternly and take seungmin to their room.

"Okay that's something." Bambam say. Changbin quickly drag jeongin with him to Joonyoung and seungmin share room. Chan look at minho who gets up to go to the kitchen alone so he follow him. 

"Minho-ya." minho hum. "We need to have a meeting." Minho turn to chan. 'This is rare' minho thought. "I can't leave jisung. What is it about. We can just talk here." Minho say sipping his water while leaning on the pantry. "We can't!! Jisung might hear us." Chan shout whisper.

"And why is that?"

"Because it's about minybul"

"So,, what about him." Minho ask as he sit down at the meeting table. Everyone take out the papers seungmin gave them the other day and seungmin give a set to minho. Minho take it and read through it.

"We aren't the only gang he's in." Seungmin say.

"As you can see on what I've written, he actually was in two more gang and is very good at shooting, hacking and navigate." Minho nod. "From what my dad told me, he found minbyul when he was teaching his students IT and found that minbyul is outstanding from others. That's why he recruit him." Seungmin start typing on his laptop before continue his explanation.

"He purposely went to that school and take that course cause he knows your dad is the leader of 'Bone Gang' but his plan when downward when your father sent him into your gang instead. That is when he notice hyunjin are in this gang and he target jisung." "Because he thought jisung are in too." Minho cut seungmin off. Seungmin nod, agreeing with minho.

"But what worst is that both of the gang he once in got defeated by 'Xrail Gang'." Minho frown. He read the next page and he face turn dark. There's no expression and emotion can be found on minho's face. Seungmin gulp down his saliva and hesitating whether he should continue explaining or not cause he's sure the older has know it.

Chan notice it and signal seungmin to breathe. "He gather the information about the gang and found out who's the leader of the gang. He use his own gang to attack them. He disguise as a normal member of the gang and came back to his job as the leader of his own gang when he's free." Chan help seungmin explain.

"Minho-ya we can't let him go. He is the leader of 'Xrail Gang'." Bambam say making eye contact with minho. 

"I know what to do."

"Babe!!!" the said boy just close his locker and got attack with a hug. "Minmin! It's hurt." jisung push minbyul away and hold his wrist. "I'm sorry baby!!! I didn't mean to do that." Minbyul back hug him. "Minbyul stop. People are staring." jisung tried to push minbyul away but the older boy insisted. 

"Do you have any mission today? Can I go with you??" Minbyul ask with his eyes spark. Jisung sigh and push minbyul harshly. "Again with that question. I'm tired of this minbyul!! Can you just leave me alone?!" Jisung shout forgetting that they're in the corridor and others can hear them. Jisung just walk away from minbyul harshly leaving the dumbfounded guy standing there alone.

"Huh." Minbyul laugh sarcastically. He ran his hand through his hair, "It's been years yet I still got nothing." He fix the book in his hand and walk to his class. Not even minding to apologise to jisung.

Jisung put his book on his table harshly startled the braces boy beside him. "What's wrong hyung?" Jisung sit facing jeongin, ready to rant about minbyul since the teacher aren't in yet.

"I'm fed up with minmin!! He kept making me annoyed and sad these days!!" Jisung said shaking the younger shoulder. Even though the older kept shaking him, jeongin still listen to every word jisung said. 

"I really want a break up this time but I'm scared that he'll refuse again this time and convince me to stay with him longer like before..." Jisung put his hand on the table. Jeongin feel sympathy and sorry that jisung had to face all of this.

"Hyung. How about this time you ask for a break up properly." Jeongin trying to give a solution. "Yea,, not like I didn't do it properly last time." Jisung put his head on the table. 

"No I mean,, we'll accompany you." Jeongin whisper shout. Jisung raise his head up, slowly getting interested in jeongin's plan. "You said minho hyung promised to help you right?" Jisung nod.

"Then bring him too. Ask for a break up with minho hyung and hyunjin hyung by your side." Jisung furrow his eyebrow. "I don't know if it's a good idea..." Jisung worry the plan will make the older too hurt and he don't want that.

"If you're worrying that it'll hurt him, don't you worry he'll not get hurt." Jeongin say. Jisung tilt his head. "How did you know?" Jeongin hesitated to answer "Er- Because I know you don't like to hurt people." He said.

"But that doesn't mean I won't hurt him..." Jisung look down. Jeongin panic. He put his arm around jisung's shoulder "Come on, if he don't want to get hurt, he wasn't supposed to neglect you in the first place right? He's the one who chase you anyway, not the apposite." Jisung nod understanding jeongin's point.

'That was close' jeongin thought. "Plus they can help you from falling to minbyul hyung sweet talk. That way you'll not be convince to his trick." jeongin said but then panicking internally again. 'Did he notice??'

"yea,,, you're right.." Jisung rest his head on his hand.

___________________________________________

Please, I hate minbyul as much as you guys do but jisung can be soft around him so I can't let them be apartㅜㅅㅜ

(p/s: I almost forgot to update today. Just get off work today after more than a week not going, feels a bit tired that makes me forgot to,,, yeap)