Part. 30

MINHO'S POV:

"What are you doing here anyway?" Jiru ask me. I look at him and pick up the drink that felix made for us. "Oh, I'm visiting jisung." I take a sip of the coffee, "Oh you knew my brother?" I nod, "Yes, I knew your bro-" 

'Wait- WHAT?! Did he said brother?!'

"Brother?" I ask him back. Maybe I have a problem with my hearing, "Yes brother. He's my little brother." Okay, yeap. I definitely heard him right at the first time. 

"He's your brother? Han Jisung?" I ask in disbelief. 

"I know, we are nothing alike." He giggle. I shake my head, "No, not that. You aren't a Han." He giggle again and sip on his drink before he answer me. "Yeap, I'm his foster brother. His family took me in since I was five. At that time jisung were just three."

I nod slowly, trying to get that information in my head. "Did you two knew about this?" I look at felix and hyunjin besides me. They nod. "I mean, I've been there with him since day one, Of course I knew." Hyunjin say sarcastically.

I just scoff. "How did you knew him?" I look at jiru and rub my nape. "Well, through these two but... jiru. There's something I think I need to tell you since, well, you're his brother." I say slowly. He nod, "Go ahead. I've waiting for the truth actually. I know something is off." He glare at felix and hyunjin.

I took a deep breath and look at him seriously, "Okay..."

>.<

I walk to jisung's room. Welp, Jiru was mad but his reaction is better than I had imagined. I knock at the door for a few time but no one answer me. I knock again but still, no answer.

I slowly turn the knob and open the door. There on the bed, is jisung, Or Hannie? sleeping. I just smile and close the door slowly before walking up to him. I sit on the bed beside him and play with his hair. "I'm sorry jisung, if only I pick you from home that day, tell you to not go to school at all, you'll not be like this.." I hold his hand. 

"A person like you don't deserve this kind of treatment." I kiss on the back of his hand before I put it down. Just before my hand leave his hand, I feel the grip tighten. 

I stare at our hands for a moment before I look up, just to see jisung's soft smile.

He sit up, which I help him with, and stare at me. We stare at each other for a solid minute before he bring my hand and put it on his cheek. 

I kinda flustered but I just smile watching his action.

"What's that for?" I ask him, smiling, while I move closer to him.

"The warmth." And my heart did a thing. Something I've never felt before. "Warmth?" He nod. 

"The warmth that can keep me calm. The warmth that I've been longing for." I smile at him and pull him in my embrace. 

"I'm sorr-" "Stop there." Jisung cut me off. He look up to me, and face me. "Stop at where you are. Hyung, you're not at fault. You've tried your best right?" I nod. 

"But..." "No buts. Hyung I've heard enough sorry from you. From now on, your quota for sorry has finished. You can't say sorry unless it is needed." Jisung cut me off again.

I just smile and nod slowly. A comfortable silence engulf us for a few tens minute until I decided to speak up. 

"So... are you okay?" I ask. He look at me confused. "Okay...?" I shake my head. "With the gang. Are you okay with it?" I take his hand. He make his mouth into and 'O' shape.

He look down at our hand before he look back up and smile softly. "If it's handled by you, then I'm okay." "But I ain't-" "Yes. Chan hyung is the leader, but that didn't change the fact that you created the gang, right?"

"Now let's go to sleep. There's someone you need to see when you wake up. I said. He nod cutely and immediately fall into my embrace again.

"Oh and, Hannie were so cute." I smile while he hit my chest.

"I swear to god Lee Minho. If you don't get off my brother, I'mma kick your ass." was what I heard before I was kicked off the bed.

"AUCH! WHAT THE HECK?! CHOI JIRU!!!" I shout as I see jiru laughing at me.

"Who told you to disturb my brother." He stick his tongue out and sit beside jisung who's waking up.

"Hyung?" Jisung mumble. "Yes." Both me and jiru answer.  I glare at him and jisung look at his side.

He blink a few time before he look back at me and at jiru again.

"JIRU?!? JIRU HYUNG?! THIS IS YOU?! IS THIS REALLY YOU?!??" He shout. I just smile at him as he smile widely looking at his jiru 'hyung'.

"When did you cameback?!??" He hop up and down on the bed as he hug jiru.

"It's been a few days jisung. Ever since hannie came out." I answer for jiru.

He nod, then he pull away from jiru.

"Hyung, has you met..." He hesitated. jiru smile and nod. "He's even cuter since he's you who's a little." jiru bop jisung's nose. 

"Hyung~" jisung whine. He look at me and I nod. "Yes. I do find him cute too. But for me, no one's cuter. You and him just the same. Both are the cutest."

I pat his head which he lean in.

"Let's go. I still have something to show you." Jiru said. I look at him nod. 

"Let's get you ready jisung. Time for you to be adult." I help him stand up. He look at me confused and I shoo jiru out the room. 

"Time to be adult? What do you mean by that?"

__________________________________________

I'M SORRYYYYYYY!!!! TWO WEEKS BECAME TWO MONTHS!!!! THE HECK?! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO COVER ALL NINE CHAPTER (INCLUDING THIS WEEK) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!