Part. 7

NO ONE'S POV:

"Jisung wake up!!"

Slowly the summoned boy flutter his eyes open from his sleep and groan. "What is it lix? I'm sleepy." Jisung said slowly with his hoarse voice.

Felix shake his head. He pull away Jisung's blanket and force the boy to sit up. "We're going to hang out together remember?? Now go and shower!! Minho hyung and others will come in an hour." And with that Felix leaves the sleepy boy.

Jisung do a little stretching before he grab his towel and go to the bathroom.

"Felix have you seen my violet hoodie?? I think I just washed it yesterday." Jisung ask from upstairs. Felix shout a "don't know" and jisung shrug it off and search for another clothe, forgetting to close his door.

"You're quite a slim but fit squirrel." Jisung drop his hoodie and turn to the voice. "Hyung!! Why  are you always scaring me like that?" Jisung whine picking his hoodie back.

Minho just laugh and look around the room. "Your room sure are clean." Jisung just smile and tidy himself up before he go to Minho.

"It's not like this is the first you see my room." Jisung laugh. He tidy up his bed. He can feel minho's stare from behind but he just shrug it off trying to look calm when his cheek obviously show that he's shy with that red tin.

"Jisung are sick? Your face is red!!" Jeongin said feeling the red boy face checking his temperature. Jisung shove his hands off softly and shake his head while smiling. "I showered in hot water this morning." The others nod while hyunjin and Felix turn to Minho.

Minho notice that and look at them with a smug face then walk to jisung to back hug him.

"Jisung~ you're gonna ride with me okay?" Minho said. Jisung just hum but he didn't push Minho away.

"Well now that's a progress." Felix whisper to hyunjin. Hyunjin nod but his eyes turn soft when he sees jisung small but genuinely smile with someone else after a very long time not seeing it.

"Now come on!! Don't want to waste more time!!" Chan said pushing changbin and bambam out of the house.

They all ride in two car which is minho's and bambam's. In Minho car there is hyunjin, felix, seungmin, jisung and of course Minho while the others in bambam's.

"Jisung has minbyul ever contact you lately??" Hyunjin asked in the car. Jisung seems hesitate to answer since Minho is there and Minho of course notice it.

"You can trust me ji." Minho smile and look at jisung before back focusing on street.

Jisung smile and nod. "He didn't but he start asking me those weird questions again." Jisung look down.

Hyunjin pat his shoulder from behind. "Hey ji..." Minho hold jisung hand with his free one. "I don't want to say this actually but if he doesn't makes you happy, why don't you guys... You know??"

Jisung put his other hand on minho's and smile. "To be honest hyung...I've tried... But he doesn't want to..." jisung trail off.

Felix tilt his head. "Have you ever try asking him why?" Jisung shake his head.

"I've never open about that subject again till the date..." Jisung said.

"What happened there??" Hyunjin ask. Minho saw that jisung were having a hard time to explain anymore so he clear his throat.

Hyunjin and Felix gets the sign and back off. Minho just tighten his grip on Jisung's hand making the younger smile.

Jeongin and changbin run into the mall while the others just watch them laughing. "Felix, your boyfriend are letting his inner child self out again." Jisung said laughing.

Felix just nod. "Jeongin come here. You'll get lose." Chan call for jeongin who entered a pet shop. Jeongin just pout and walk to his hyung-deul.

"Jeongin~" seungmin tease the younger. "I know hyung. Listen to mom or his boyfriend will make you." Jeongin said pouting. Chan laugh and hug the maknae.

"Hyunjin call your boyfriend please." Felix said pointing to changbin. Hyunjin just laugh and walk to him.

"Baby what are you looking at??" Hyunjin ask hugging changbin from behind. "Jinnie can I buy a new plushie???" Changbin ask excitedly.

Hyunjin smile but shaking his head. "We need to sort out the old plushie in our house first, then we can buy a new one okay??" Hyunjin said softly trying not to hurt the older while ruffling his hair.

Changbin pout and nod sadly. Hyunjin drag his boyfriend to everyone so that they continue their original plan.

"Babe why can't you be so pouty like those two?" Joonyoung whisper into seungmin ear. Seungmin slap Joonyoung hand playfully "It'll be so weird..." Seungmin say looking down.

Joonyoung smile and intertwine their hand "You know I won't ever fine you nothing but cute and unique right??" Joonyoung peck the younger cheek.

Bambam saw all that and frown. He look at Chan and saw that he is still walking with jeongin. He walk to them two and kiss his boyfriend on the cheek too, just like Joonyoung did to seungmin.

"What's that for hyung?" Chan ask smiling. Bambam stick his tongue out and walk ahead from everyone.

Chan just laugh. "What's wrong with him hyung?" Jeongin ask confusedly. Chan smile to jeongin and give him to Felix before he chase for Bambam.

Jeongin look at felix in confusion. Felix just giggle while bop jeongin's nose with his. "Next time don't walk with chan hyung alone." 

"Babe what are you jealous for??" Chan ask poking Bambam's cheek. "Nothing much. Just that everyone being lovey dovey with their boyfriend while mine were busy comforting a cute braces boy and left me all alone." Bambam pout but then he chuckle.

"Don't pout. You look ugly." Chan say jokingly. Bambam look at him in disbelief and scoff.

Chan just smile and slip his hand under the latter one.

They all arrived at a cinema and buy some popcorn and drinks before they enter the hall.

Of course because it's jisung who bought the tickets online, he have quite a struggle time to find the barcode.

After the movie, they go to the rock climbing playground in the mall which also have trampoline place in it.

Jisung and Felix lit up when they saw the trampoline but they still do the rock climbing before they jump around the place like a monkey.

"You're quite a weird and unique person jisung." Minho said when it's only the two of them in the kitchen at minho's house. Jisung blush but still laugh over it.

"Why did you say like that hyung?" Minho walk to jisung and raise him up by the waist and place him in the island. "You cried so hard on the rock climbing after you saw that you've climb so high and was afraid to come down." Minho said laughing when he remembered back jisung scared face.

Jisung slap minho's chest softly "hyung!" he whine. Minho laugh. "But you look so happy, too cute, when you jumped high on the trampoline just now." Minho said.

Jisung look down shyly. Minho smile softly at the red boy in front of him. He ruffle the younger boy hair making he flinch a bit but eventually melt into the touch.

"You're too cute to be true jisung-ah."

___________________________________________

Here here,,, sorry that I didn't publish this last night, I came home late from work and then my phone had a little problem connecting to the WiFi. Luckily now it's back to normal, so here ya go~