Part. 15

MINHO'S POV:

I park the car out of the mansion. Before going out, I put on my lens and reach for my hair spray. Why not change appearance right? I walk out of the car once I satisfied with my look, not forgetting the mask and go straight to the basement.

I observe the kids training and their discussion before I went upstairs. I open the door where I guess the others are waiting for me and I'm right.

I raise an eyebrow when I see hyunjin, seungmin, felix and jeongin in this room too. "Why aren't you four in school?" I take my seat as the leader in this group. 

"We have something more important to discuss." Seungmin answered. "And that is?" I take off my mask.

I sees chan hyung and joonyoung hyung exchange glances. "Either both of you hyung. I don't care who'll tell me." I raise my voice a bit, slightly getting impatience. Joonyoung hyung stand up and give me the paper that I've been eyeing since I sat down.

"What is this?" I ask as I go through it. 

"It's about minbyul gang. I don't know what to feel minho but apparently his group are actually not that strong. Eventhough like that, he have a big amount of mans. Almost surpass ours if I can say. He don't have a lot of skillful man considering their percentage of failing a mission is 45 percent. What's shocking is that..." 

I look up to chan hyung when he trail off. "Is that?" He signal seungmin to tell me. Seungmin bite his lips before opening his mouth, "He has attacked our hide out in several places and some of them ended with their win..."

My face blank. "Don't tell me.." "He is the leader of X group."

Rage. 

That is the perfect word to describe my emotion right now.

"Chan hyung, Bambam hyung and joonyoung hyung. I want you three to gather some of our kids. Make sure all sirs are involve. I want all the skillful mans take part in this plan." I order out and the three of them quickly leave the room.

"Seungmin and Changbin. Ask our spy to search more about this group. Find out all of their hide out and their main mansion." Seungmin and changbin take a bow before they leave the room. 

"You three come with me. We'll observe the kids training ourselves." I said as I stand up and wear my mask, walking out the room. 

Hyunjin, Felix and jeongin trail behind me with their disguise. Suddenly I remember something. I turn to them and they stop on their track.

"Is minbyul still in this group?" They shake their head. I nod and continue walking. I feel like I'm forgetting something but I just shrug it off.

"Boss-" I raise my hand up, stopping the sir to stop talking. I sit down at the observing area and look at my mans sniping skills. Since being a snipper is my favourite position, I decided to observe this area first while the other observe other area.

I sit there for like thirty minutes and often scold them when they aren't doing a good  job. I stand up and ready to walk somewhere else when I feel my phone vibrate. I widen my eyes when I look at the contact name. 

"Hyung, is Felix, hyunjin and jeong-" "Are you alone now jisung?" I cut him off. Now I remember what I've forgot.

"I...I am... Why hyung?"

I sigh mentally. Glad that he is fine for now.

"Lock all the door. I'll ask someone to pick you up. Remember do not open the door to anyone unless they say 'Stray Kids'. Okay?!" I kinda snap at him but I need to act fast. Minbyul might kidnap him anytime soon. 

I order the nearest bodyguard to go the jisung's house and pick him up. I give him the address and tell him the code. 

"You better hurry up and protect that person at all cost or I'll cut your head off." I said. The boy leave with other four boys.

I sigh and call hyunjin and felix, telling them to meet me up at the previous room as I walk up there.

After a few minutes, they arrive. 

"What is it hyung?" Felix ask as he sit beside me. 

"Check if minbyul come to school today. I suddenly don't feel right." 

Hyunjin nod and stand up, walk out of the room, leaving just me and Felix behind. 

We sit in silence before jeongin come in, whining because his hyungs left him behind. 

Well at least, that makes me smile for today. We just hear his whine for almost thirty minutes when my phone vibrates.

I pick up the call, "Sir, the person you ask us to pick up isn't here. What should we do?" The grip on my phone tighten as my face grow dark. "Search for him around the house and in the building. Find him around the area. Don't stop searching unless I ask you to." I hang up.

I look at felix, "What is minbyul's number?" He shake his head aggressively and right at that time, hyunjin come in.

"He came today hyung. He sits with jisung the whole day."

Curse.

Every curse words that I know running wildly inside my head right now.

"Call the others in."

Just when Jeongin and Felix left the room, message come in.

+8208 5673XXX
Hi Minho~
Are you having fun
right now??

Lee Know
Who the hell are you?
What do you want?

+8208 5673XXX
You know exactly
what I want minho.
(attached picture)
If you want your little
baby to be safe
Come to me alone.

Lee Know
You coward.

+8208 5673XXX
Say whatever you want
minho.
You know one wrong step
can get your little boy kill.
Don't ever think to do
stupid things.

I throw my phone but bambam hyung with his not so fast reflex catch it before it could hit the wall.

I look up and sees that everyone's here. 'They must have arrive while I chatted with that fucker.'

I look at chan hyung.

"Emergency meeting."

___________________________________________

I'm slowly becoming bang Chan,,, although it's past midnight but it's still night soooo,, hihihi,, enjoy~