Part. 16

NO ONE'S POV:

Jisung stand there, frozen.

"Mi-minmin?" He stutter out. Minbyul walk to him and pull him into a hug. "You're here jisung-ah!! You don't know how long I've been waiting for you!!" Minbyul pull away from the hug only to kiss jisung. Jisung quickly pull away from minbyul hold.

"What are you doing minmin? And where am I?" Jisung ask, looking surrounding him. 

"Where do you think jisung?" Minbyul ask, smirking. Jisung look at him, confused. "Urm... Your house??" Minbyul chuckle and shake his head. 

'Why is he looking so scary...' Jisung cry in his mind. 

"This is my group mansion." Jisung tilt his head. Without his knowing, he slowly walk back when minbyul walk closer to him until his back hit the door. 

"Yo-your man...sion?" 

Jisung flinch when minbyul suddenly stroke his hair softly. "Yes princess. Do you think only minho can be a mafia leader at a young age? Tchtchtch, I can too." Jisung is at the verge of crying. He really want to scream help and cry loudly at that moment but minbyul look so scary to him.

"M-ma-mafia le-leader?? AAAARRGGGHHH" Jisung scream and his tears flow down when minbyul pull his hair from the back. 

Minbyul have his eyes wide open, rage can be seen coming out of the top of his head. "YOU'RE STILL GOING TO PLAY DUMB WITH ME? YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE ONE OF MINHO'S STRONG MAN?!?!??" He pull jisung hair stronger, resulting the poor little boy to scream louder and tears flow faster.

"I-I really don't know- ARGH. Please minmin.... let me go..." Jisung cry out. His legs is trembling and his hands are on minbyul's that are pulling his hair. Minbyul throw him to the side and kick jisung's stomach hard. 

Jisung scream and curl up his body to hide his stomach from getting kick again. Minbyul take a picture of jisung on floor then get out of the room. 

"Lock him in the secret basement. Make sure his hand is handcuff and tie him on a bed once you're there." He told the guard outside and walk away with the sound of jisung shouting, asking the guard who minbyul just ordered to stop.

"Just wait minho. Your team will be under mine in just a few hours."

"Minho" The called boy turn around with the emotionless expression. 

"What's wrong hyung? Did anything happened with jisung hyung?" Jeongin look at minho, worried. Minho sigh and put his phone on the table, letting the others to read his chat with minbyul.

"JISUNG?!" Hyunjin shout and look at minho. "HYUNG THIS IS JISUNG!!! WHY IS HE HURT?! WHO GOT HIM?!?!" Hyunjin ask while joonyoung trying to calm him down. 

"GOT IT!!" Seungmin shout. "It's unregistered number so it's a bit hard to track but it's not impossibble."

Seungmin pass his computer to minho and face the others. "Looks like the signal came from a mansion in bucheon. I still don't now who's the sender-" "It's minbyul." Felix look at minho.

"Jisung once told me the other day that he got threatened."

"HE GOT WHAT NOW??!?!??" Hyunjin stand up but jooyoung immediately sit him down again. "Calm down hyunjin. I know you're shocked but-" "CALM DOWN?? HYUNG- AISH- hyung how can I calm down. My friend, MY BEST FRIEND HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!" Hyunjin tug his hair but this time he stop when chan hit the table hard. 

"We're all stress out here hyunjin. So please, calm your ass down." "Chan's right. Minho, what's your plan now?" Bambam ask, looking straight into minho's eyes.