Part. 24

MINHO'S POV:

I take the last book on the table and put it inside my box. I greet other teachers before I take my leave. Outside the door is chan hyung who's already waiting for me.

"You're sure about this?" Chan hyung ask. I just nod and pass him the box before I walk pass him.

While I was walking, I girl student accidently hit me. It does not faze me at all but the girl almost trip down so move aside so that chan hyung can catch her.

"You're okay kid?" I ask. Chan hyung help her stand up and the box on his other hand. He glare at me and I just shrug it off. "Y-yes sir." She answered and look at me.

'Ah I remember her. She and her brother are in my class.' I nod and pat her shoulder. 

"Next time walk properly." I tell her. She nod and bow to me while saying sorry a couple of times.

"No worries youngji." I continue my walk to car and sit the the passenger sit.

After a few minutes, chan come in and sit next me, in the driver sit.

"That's new. I've never knew you could memorize the students name." Chan said and start driving.

"I don't. It's just she have a twin brother and both of them are in my class." I pull out my phone and starts playing with it.

"So? Being a twin makes you memorized her name?" I shake my head.

"It's her twin brother."

"What with him?" "I'll tell you later hyung."

"Hyung, you're quitting?" I turn around and sees Felix. I nod at him and continue eating.

"Quitting what?" Kyeonghee ask. 

"Teaching." Felix answered.

I just continue eating leaving the two discuss or talking about my job.

"Hyung, why haven't you meet jisung these days?" I turn to the voice.

"Oh hyunjin." I greet him and walk to the kitchen to put away my dishes. 

I call kyeonghee to stop him from fighting with felix and to my dishes. "You haven't answer me hyung." Hyunjin walk to me. Felix turn to me and says mine too. I just walk out of the kitchen and go to the living room.

Everyone are here except for seungmin and jisung.

"Seungmin's guarding jisung?" I ask them. Joonyoung hyung nod to me and I do the same to him as a reply.

"Hyung? You've quitted today?" jeongin asks me. I nod at him, "Yes innie. I quitted today." I sit beside him.

"Why did you quit?" I look at felix and raise an eyebrow. I take the remote from changbin which make him shout in protest but it's not like I care anyway.

"Why did you quit hyung?" jeongin ask me again. I sigh, "I found out that being his teacher make it harder for me to protect him. Cause if we're together for too long, people will get suspicious with us. And when we're official later, he might get expelled from school because apparently teachers and students can't have any relationship romantically." I explain.

"WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER WHEN I ASKED YOU!!" felix shout at me. I just roll my eyes at him.

'who asked you to make out with jeongin in front of jisung.' I really want to say that out loud but then jeongin will get embarrass so no. 

Felix stomp and sit on the other side of jeongin.

"Hyung you didn't answer me." Hyunjin sit on changbin's lap while facing me.

"I didn't because I need ton settle things with school. Plus, I didn't tell you bottoms but actually one of our base in jeju got attacked. So we had to go there and checked what happened." I explain again.

I shake my head as I remember that the problem aren't solved yet. 

"Is that why you have to leave me alone a few days ago?" "WHO'S BOTTOM?! I AIN'T NO BOTTOM OKAY!" "Chan is a bottom yet you told him?" hyunjin, felix and unexpectedly kyeonghee who suddenly come in said at the same time.

Changbin just comfort his little baby while jeongin is trying to calm felix's ass down. 'What is he so triggered for?' 

"First yes felix, you ain't no bottom but that doesn't mean you can make out with jeongin anytime you want and let my jisung sees it." oh shit. 'sorry jeongin.' Who asked him to make a fuss. It slipped out, not my fault. Felix make an unfair face while jeongin bury his face in felix's chest.

"How is it now?" kyeonghee ask. I face chan hyung and bambam hyung, "Turns out there's a spy in our gang." Chan hyung received the signal and start explaining.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard the living room door creak open. I turn around but didn't get to make a grasp on who is it when suddenly I am being tackle down.

"The he-" "Hyung NO!" Felix shout. I push the person off me and look at them. "Miryul?" I question. Miryul nod excitedly and open her arm to me. I smile softly and take her on my lap.

I stand up and turn to the door. As expected, the only person who'll bring miryul here are there. "You're going anywhere again dad?" He nod. He put down the bag he's been holding and come to me. "I'm gonna help you cover all the leaked information and catch the others." I raise an eyebrow at him and he take miryul from me and give her joonyoung hyung. 

"It's to make up the mess I've caused for bringing minbyul here." He said. I shake my head and raffle miryul's hair. "It's okay. I know you just want to find a reason to be close with me." I take the bag and hand it to felix. "Like usual." I tell him.

"Actually minho... I have something to talk to you." I turn to dad and his expression is serious. I get the hint and nod. I lead him to our meeting room and I sit at my chair while he sit at chan hyung's chair.

"So what is it?" I ask him.

"I found your mo-" I hit the desk hard. "I.DON'T.HAVE.A.MOM." I say sternly and clearly.

After fifteen years, fifteen years that woman has left us, he still think that she's my mom?

"Minho I know you're mad, I'm mad too but whatever it is, she's still your mom-" "I DON'T HAVE A MOM I SAID! WHAT KIND OF MOM LET THEIR KID ALMOST DIE? WHAT KIND OF MOM IGNORE THEIR KID FOR MONTHS AND WHAT KIND OF MOM SLEEP WITH OTHER MEN INSTEAD OF THE DAD IN FRONT THEIR KID?!" I shout. My face are now red, I can feel it. I feel hot.

"I don't want to talk about that person anymore dad. You know what she has done to me and to YOU." I simply say that and walk out of the room.

___________________________________________

I DIDN'T FORGET!!! I PROMISE I DIDN'T FORGET,,, COMPLETELY!!! I was writing the chapter then domino came out then I got distracted and watch other skz content and yea,,, that's why I'm late,,, SORRY!!!