Part. 22

MINHO'S POV:

Jisung spent the whole night last night sleeping in my arms. I sigh just thinking about last night.

"Still thinking about last night?" I turn to the voice. "Ah hyung." Chan hyung enter the kitchen and I follow him. He make coffee and hand me a cup. "I don't know hyung, he seems fine on the day he first woke up..." I trail off. 

He seems fine...or was it just me? Was I the one who didn't noticed how bad he was? But he slept well that night. He didn't have a nightmare nor he push me away? Was he-

"Maybe he's still trying." Chan hyung take his seat in front of me. I raise an eyebrow. "Remember when you told me that you'll make your own gang instead of joining your father's?" He ask me. I nod. I still remember the day vividly. It was the first time chan hyung ever slap me.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" chan hyung stand up abruptly from the sofa. I close my eyes. Of course this will happen, I know. But what can I do. I grew up watching my father killing people.

"Yes hyung. Now I want to build my own gang and I want you to be the leader." I try to say calmly but in the inside I know I fucked up. Chan hyung quickly grab me by the collar.

"Lee.Min.Ho" He call out slowly, but I can tell he's burning inside.

I try to take his grasp off me but to no valid he won't budge. I know I shouldn't have say this but this is why I want him to be the leader. I unknowingly smirk at the thought.

The next thing I know, I were thrown to the floor and a hand landed on my cheek.

I look up to chan hyung, "WHAT THE HE-" "THAT SHOULD BE MY LINE MINHO! MY! LINE!" He cut me off. His eyes are red.

"DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF? YOU WANT TO BUILD WHAT? A MAFIA GANG? LEE MINHO ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" He shout to me.

Well if we think about it logically, a 15 years old kid thinking about owning a mafia gang, that is crazy. But for me it's not. 

"No hyung. I'm still sane. Don't you hear me just now. My father is a leader to one." I look into his eyes. " Then that makes you to be one?!" His voice are still loud and stern but at least he's not shouting.

"Yes. I know what's the feeling to be in one. But I don't like when I was ordered to go to a mission that I don't like. I bickered with my dad because of it." Chan hyung's face looks better. "And what kind of mission don't you like?" He ask.

"When I have to kill or hurt innocent people." I calmly say. He raise his eyebrows and hold his hand out for me. I reach for it and we sit on the sofa again. 

"Although my father does his own mission but sometimes he makes money by doing what his clients requested and I don't like it at all." Chan hyung stay silence so I just explain to him more and more about my idea and how I don't want it to turn out like my father's.

I chuckle as I remember the memory. I put my hand on my cheek, "It hurts everytime I remembered it." I tell him. He just laugh and shake his head.

"That's what I'm saying." Chan hyung say. I look at him blankly. "Jisung and I maybe have different reaction about this, but trust me. He's actually very shocked. After all, seungmin, jeongin, and felix are his friends for years. Especially hyunjin's. He must be shocked to know that his friends are actually in mafia." He explain.

I stare at him in silence and look down. Maybe all of this are little hard for him. I look up at chan hyung again and flash him a small smile. "Maybe you're right hyung." I sigh.

We continue chit chat then a few minute later kyeonghee come and make breakfast for us. Chan and I change to the living room and later the others join us as well.

The last person to come down is jeongin. He come down with his bed hair and messy clothes. Felix go to him and greet him a morning kiss with jeongin whining like a kid. Well he is one himself.

When he meet with my eyes, he walk straight to me and pull my sleeves slowly. "Jisung hyung asked for you." He says in between his yawn. I smile and nod to. I tap his shoulder and go straight to my room.

"Jisung? You called?" I open the door slowly and whisper, incase he went back to sleep. A fine hum shows that he doesn't. I look at the bed and smile when I see he is still under the blanket. I close the door and walk up to him.

I sit beside him and shake him slowly. "Jisung? You're okay?" I remove the blanket a bit then panic. I abruptly remove the blanket and sees that jisung's bandage has blood on it.

"Jisung?" I call out but he didn't answer. He just hug himself and that's when I noticed that he's sweating. It's cold in here...I immediately touch his forehead. "Jisung you're hot!" I shout. I quickly scream for joonyoung hyung.

He come running and then I tell him to call the doctor but he pass that task to seungmin and check on jisung.

"Why does his wound kept on re-open?" He said and he remove the bandage slowly, trying not to hurt jisung even more. "Joonyoung, here." Chan hyung and bambam hyung come in with the first aid kit we have. Luckily we does have one.

I watch them cleaning the wound until the doctor come in and takeover. Not really trusting the doctor this time. Joonyoung hyung, seungmin and changbin decide to watch the whole process.

As for me, I take chan hyung and bambam hyung with me into the meeting room inside our house. 

"Hyung, jisung doesn't seems good." I tell them.

"After the ptsd last night? Of course he won't be good. He moved too much during the attack." bambam hyung sarcastically answer me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Pt..what?" I ask him. "PTSD minho. Post-traumatic stress disorder. This incident must have been so traumatic for him." Chan hyung explain.

He gain an illness because of the incident? I should have kept that minbyul bastard longer so that I can torture him more.

"I shouldn't have left him alone that day. I should have call him sooner and fetch him from school..." I pull my hair.

"Don't beat it to yourself minho. You've done all you can. I'm sure jisung wouldn't want you to blame yourself."

___________________________________________

It's already Wednesday and I still hasn't update for last week's chapter!!! OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY 😭 NO ONE REMIND ME SO I FORGOT LIKE SRSLY FORGOT!!! THERE'S TOO MANY ASSIGNMENT IN THE FIRST AND EVERYTHING WERE DUE LIKE ON THAT DAY OR THE DAY AFTER SO I WAS LIKE KSHDKSHDJSNSJ

I'M SO SO SOOOOO SORRY!!! THIS WEEK I'LL TRY AND UPDATE ON TIME!! SORRYYY EVERYONE,😭