Part. 26

THIRD PERSON POV:

Seungmin, felix, jeongin and hyunjin go to the meeting room first while chan go to take something and bambam walk jisung to the baby playroom.

"HOW DID THEY EVEN GET INTO THE SCHOOL?!"  is the first thing the four heard the moment they open the door.

Changbin is sitting there, looking lost and jooyoung is trying to calm minho down.

"Relax minho. For now let's just be grateful that the five of them are safe." Seungmin walk to joonyoung while the other three take their designated sit. 

"Joonyoung hyung is right hyung. Why don't you sit down first. Save your energy. For now they can't do anything to us as long as we're here." Hyunjin say, trying to calm minho down.

Minho look at him, or more like a glare, before he take a deep breath and sit down.

A few minutes of silence fall onto them before the door open, revealing chan and bambam.

Looking through the paper in his hand once again before chan pass it to minho, he go to his sit.

"I found it a bit weird on why are they in the school. If they really are there searching for us, it does not make sense. There's no way they know any of us since we never reveal our face to our enemy and always make sure we aren't followed." Chan cay, standing.

He look directly into minho eyes. Minho who seemly getting what chan implying to, check the papers.

"One more thing, we haven't associate with them for months. There's no reason for them to suddenly come and search for us now." Chan continue.

"So?? What are you implying at?" Felix ask. Chan look at him then at minho. After a few minutes, minho look up. 

"So you're trying to say that they're searching for jisung?" Minho ask. Chan nod. 

"We think, maybe jisung's information has been leaked to other gang." Bambam reply.

Minho face darken. Felix hold jeongin hand and take him out of the room. Changbin and joonyoung both tell hyunjin and seungmin to follow felix.

"Hyung, you know what this mean right?" Changbin ask. 

Minho nod. The paper he's holding are no longer proper. "We need to have our eyes on jisung." Minho say sternly.

"Oppa!! Wait for me!!" from the living room, can be heard a little girl squeal. The two are playing so hard to notice the four who's walking into the living room. 

"Miryul don't run like that!" Jisung shout when  miryul were about to fall down. Luckily felix's fast reflex is fast enough to catch her before she fall.

Jisung leg immediately go weak. The other three just stand there with wide eyes while miryul just laugh excitedly in felix's arms, finding it funny and fun. 

"Ryul-ah. You can't run like that. It's dangerous." Felix tell her sternly. Miryul laugh die and she's now pouting. "But-" Hyunjin who snap out of the shock cut her off, "Look at jisung oppa." Hyunjin point at jisung.

Miryul turn to jisung and quickly run to him. She then pat jisung's head softly while tip-toeing.

"Is jisung oppa okay?" She ask slowly, scared she might make jisung get angry.

 Jisung look up to her and smile. He take her hand and hold it. "I'm okay baby. Just don't run like that again okay? It could be really dangerous for you. What if felix oppa isn't there just now? hm?" Jisung say as soft as he can.

Miryul nod while pouting. Jisung pat her head and push her to felix. She waddle slowly to felix before she climb on his lap.

"I'm sorry felix oppa. I promise I won't run like again. Sorry oppadeul" She says pouting. Felix and the others just go soft, the hectic and problems from the meeting room immediately slip away.

"It's okay miryul." Seungmin and jeongin say in the same time.

"Didn't know you have a younger brother felix." Jisung say while walking to them. Felix raise an eyebrow. He stand up while carrying miryul.

"What are you talking about jisung? Felix is an only child, remember?" Hyunjin said. Jisung tilt his head, "But she said her name is Lee Miryul?" Jisung point at miryul.

Felix supress his laugh while hyunjin and jeongin already burst out loud. "She is minho hyung younger sister. Lee Minho, Lee Miryul." Seungmin correct jisung.

"Ah!" Jisung say. He face palm himself for forgetting minho's surname. "No wonder she said her father left her here." Jisung nod to himself. Seungmin just shake his head while the others still laughing at jisung.

They all then sit in the living room, waiting for the other five in the meeting room to finish their meeting. 

Right when changbin  enter the living room, jisung's phone ring.

"Hyung?" 

"Jisung are you okay?" 

"Urm, yea. Why?"

"Where are you right now? I'll pick ask someone to pick you up."

Jisung raise an eyebrow and look at minho who just enter the living room. 

"It's okay hyung. I'm at my friend's house. We're just playing."

"Is hyunjin there?" Jisung look at hyunjin and nod. 

"Ji?" 

Then realization hit him.

"Ah, yea he's here. There's eight more. What's wrong hyung?" 

"Can you pass this phone to hyunjin?" Jisung hesitatly answer it but in the end he pass the phone to hyunjin.

Hyunjin take the phone from jisung then walk to the balcony.

The serious look on hyunjin's face while talking to his brother make him feel in danger. 

Slowly, his mind logging out.

"Jisung?" Joonyoung is the first to notice him.

"JISUNG!" They all shout when jisung suddenly pass out. Hyunjin who's talking on the phone also run to jisung. On the other line, jisung's brother already going crazy.

"What with him hyung?" The others look at minho with widen eyes, obviously shock. 

"Did he just called joonyoung hyung 'hyung'?" hyunjin ask felix while emphasing the second hyung word. Felix nod slowly.

"A-ah, maybe panic attack again." joonyoung who's obviously shock at minho's word stuttered. 

Minho sigh and massage his temple. He sit beside the unconscious jisung that they lay down on the sofa. 

"Jisung oppa okay?" Miryul look up at minho. Minho smile weakly and nod. Miryul make a grabby  hand at minho so he carry her onto his lap. Miryul hold jisung hand and hold it tightly.

"Why oppa sleep? He said he wants to play." Miryul ask again but her eyes fixed on jisung's face. Jeongin quickly run out of the living room, clearly crying. Felix chase after him while dragging chan with him.

"He is just tired. Why don't you go to sleep too. Later when jisung oppa wake up, you can play together again. Hurm?" Bambam ask softly. Miryul look at him then at jisung then turn to bambam again. 

She nod and jump off minho's lap to walk to bambam. Bambam hold her hand while miryul saying good bye to the others. They go to miryul's bed room.

"What did you tell jiru?" Seungmin ask hyunjin. Hyunjin raise and eyebrow then it hit him, "Ah, he's coming here the day after tomorrow." He said bluntly.

Then seungmin look at him with widen eyes.

___________________________________________

I died at the studio choom performance so sorry for being late,,,

Anyways please don't come at me for always making jisung faint,,, I PROMISE IT'LL GET BETTER LATER 🥺🥺