Part. 9

JISUNG'S POV:

I put my book from the last class into my locker and close it with a loud sigh. "You sounded so tired. What's wrong jisung hyung?" Jeongin ask. I look at him with a sad face and start ranting.

"So minbyul hyung hasn't call you yet since then?" He ask. I nod and form a pout. Jeongin hug me. "Maybe he's just busy." "But busy with what?? Almost three years since we date and we rarely go an a date!" I whine. "Remember when I tell you he didn't contact me while I was in malaysia?" jeongin nod. "He said he was busy with school stuff because that's the only time he can enter all competition since I'm not here to go on a date with him. BUT NOW THAT I'M HERE!!! He didn't even mind to ask me to go to one."

Jeongin comfort me until Chan hyung come to fetch him up. I bid him and chan hyung good bye and start to walk back home with a heavy step, thinking about minmin.

"Jisung baby!!!" I turn around and smile upon hearing the similar voice. "Minmin-ah,,, what are you doing here??" I ask as he hug me. I look at him waiting for his answer and he hold my hand. "I miss my baby~" He whine. I fake a smile, 'But it's you who rarely contact me and refuse to go on date' I think. I pet his head and ask him whether he want to go on a date with me today or not.

"Where are we going today?" I ask. He make his cute face when he's thinking and I laugh. He look at me and smile. I raise an eyebrow to he suddenly smirk. He pull my hand suddenly and drag me to his car which I yelp because of the sudden move.

He open the car for me and motion me to get in. I smile suspiciously but get in the car eventually. He quickly run to the driver seat and start driving. Through the whole ride, I kept whining asking him to where he's taking me but he won't tell me.

In the end, I pout and decide to sleep. "I'm sulking now." I said before fall asleep completely.

I wake up when minbyul tap on my shoulder lightly. "Wake up baby. We're here." He whisper. I whine softly and rub my eyes before open them. "Where are we?" I clear my throat because my voice barely out. Minbyul chuckle and help me to sit up properly. Maybe he help lowered my seat while I was asleep.

I gasp when I see what's in front of me. I look at minbyul with wide eyes. "THE BEACH?!?!" I shout. Minbyul smile and nod. He give me his hand and I take it excitedly. I run to the beach which basically I pull minbyul with me. "Woah baby calm down, we're gonna trip-" I fell on the sand but luckily minbyul quickly cover the back of my head so it won't fall too hard.

"Hehehe, sorry hyung." I giggle. He smile and we stay in that position with him over me until we heard someone called my name. Minbyul move over and I sit up properly. I look the direction where I heard my name being called immediately blush. "H-hyung..."

I stand up and pull minbyul with me. "What are you doing here?" I ask. He smile softly and say that he was having a meeting around here just now and decide to take a walk. I nod and look at minbyul. "Ah hyung this is minbyul. Minbyul, this is minho hyung." Both of them smile to each other. "I know jisungie. We've met the other day at your house." I mentally slap me face for forgetting it. 'GOOD. Now I've embarrassed myself in front of minho hyung.'

"Well then we'll take our leave first minho 'hyung'. We have a date waiting for us." with that minbyul take me away with him. I turn away to bow to him.

"Thank you for taking me to a date today minmin." I said smiling widely. 'I haven't leave yet but why can't I stop feeling sad' I thought. I keep feeling so heavy since minbyul take me to the beach till now. "Anything for my princess. Don't forget to eat dinner okay? Sorry that I had to leave our date like this." I whine at the nickname but still saying "It's okay" to him.

I bid him a good bye and start going up to my apartment house. I let out a really loud but relieve sigh. I feel like I've remove all the burden I've been having the whole day.

"Is Felix home yet?" I ask myself as I'm trying to open the door.

"Felix??" I call for him. When I get no reply, I go to my room straight away. I take a bath and get ready to sleep although it just seven. I play with my phone for a while when suddenly Felix call me.

"Jisung-ah. I'm not coming home tonight." I frown my eyebrow. "And why is that?" I ask. "I'll be sleeping at minho hyung house." I suddenly feel shy at the mention name. "But I don't want to sleep alone." I whine. Felix told me to wait a sec and my face grew red when I heard felix's conversation.

"Hyung jisung said he don't want to sleep alone."

"Then take him here. I'll fetch him up."

"NONONO!!!" I quickly refuse it. "What no?" felix ask. "Don't let him fetch me up. I'm still embarrassed cause he saw me on a date with minmin just now." "Well too late. He's already out."

I quickly hang up and ready myself up. I take my phone, wallet, charger and school work to do. Not even ten minutes, I heard the door bell. "WHY IS HE SO FAST?" I nervously go down and open the door for him.

"H-Hi minho hyung...."

___________________________________________

I seriously ran out of idea. So this part is a bit....kjsksnsnd someone messaged me and asked what minbyul mean and I just HAHAHAHAHA I'm not a Korean so idk what's that name means but I can say I came from moonbyul from mamamoo,, pfft. I'm a big fan of her but I don't want to make her a villain soooo yea, ehek.