Part. 20

NO ONE'S POV:

Minho wake up first the next morning. He smile when he sees jisung still in his embrace, asleep peacefully. His eyes travel to the latter stomach and sigh. He quietly sit up and exit the room. Outside, a doctor and a few nurses have been waiting for an instruction for them to enter the room.

"Morning boss Lee Know." They all greet. Minho nod and say "I'll call for a bodyguard. Wait." then he just go downstairs.

He call for a bodyguard from outside to keep an eye on jisung while he get treated.

Minho go to his room to take a quick shower before he start cooking.

Hearing noises from the dining room, he expect to see joonyoung or Chan or maybe bambam but Felix and hyunjin messing his kitchen are what he's greet to.

"Felix no! That's not how you crack an egg!!" "Hyunjin put the mushroom first then the chicken!" "Felix take out the cookies!" And more shouting can be heard. Minho just shake his head and slam the kitchen door close and re-open it to take the two attention.

"Oh hyung. Hi..." Felix smile awkwardly and rub his nape while hyunjin wave awkwardly behind.

"What are you guys think you're doing to my kitchen?" Minho ask, not realising his voice came out sternly.

"We're sorry hyung!! We just want to make jisung's favourite breakfast!!" Hyunjin is quick to apologize and explain. Felix just nod his head, agreeing with hyunjin.

Minho take a deep breathe before he slam the table beside him.

"I want my kitchen to be clean in 30 minutes." He said before he go into the living room.

He was about to fall asleep again when his phone vibrate.

He frown and the display name but nonetheless he pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"Minho, I heard what happened. Is everything fine?"

"After a week? Seriously, is that how fast your men work?"

"Look I know you're mad at me but don't be like this. I gave everything I knew about minbyul to Chan and joonyoung. I really regret forcing him into your gang. I never know he own his own gang as well."

Minho roll his eyes.

"There's no use on regretting everything now dad. Things has happened and he's dead now. I hope you know what you can do for us."

"I'll do that for you don't worry. And again, sorry for doing so."

Minho sigh, "Next time, don't interfere in my gang."

"I understand Minho. But who's the boy? I don't think he's from your gang?"

"I'll explain to you when I meet you."

Minho hear chatters coming from the stairs so he assume everyone has woke up.

"I'll talk to you later dad. Bye."

Without waiting any reply. He end the call and turn his head to the group of people from his stairs.

Chorus of greetings can be heard and he just reply with a smile and a simple "you too."

A few minutes later, Felix and hyunjin come out of his kitchen looking like a mess. Flour on their faces, clothes wet and not too mention their hair have some vegetables in it.

"Are you guys okay?" Bambam ask and they just ignore him and walk upstairs.

"They just ruined my kitchen." "So you asked them to cleaned it back?" "What do you expect? Ask kyeonghee to clean it for them?"

The others quickly shut their mouth when Minho raise his voice.

Minho sigh and stand up. "I'm sorry." He follow the duo and enter Felix's room.

They both look at Minho "Hey, sorry that I raise my voice earlier." And with that, Minho leave the room.

The two standing in the room dumbfounded, "Did he just apologized? To us?!" Hyunjin dramatically make hand movements and point at Felix and him.

"If we're not dreaming, yes. He just did."

"Did jisung drugged him?" "Hey that's my child you're talking about there." Chan slap bambam's arm.

"But he just fucki-AAAHH!!" Bambam scream and send a glare at joonyoung when he pinch his side.

Joonyoung eye jeongin while mouth "There's a child here mister."

"How you're feeling jisung?" Minho ask when he sees that jisung has wake up.

"Better than yesterday hyung." He reply. Minho smile and walk to him.

"Do you want to eat first or clean yourself first?" Jisung make a shock face. "The heck are you saying hyung? Of course brush my teeth and clean myself first." Minho raise an eyebrow when jisung just cursed at him.

Jisung realised what he just said and look down.

'The heck are you thinking han jisung?! Raising your voice to a mafia leader...wait no, founder?' Jisung quickly look up to minho only to be greeted with a pair of lips on his cheek.

Jisung gasp and quickly retreat that make him in pain. "ARGH-" He shout. Minho panic and hold him, guiding him to lay down. He sigh, "I'll call the doctor to clean you up." with that minho leave jisung. A few minutes later, two women and two men who look like in their late thirty come in.

They help jisung cleaning himself up and after they're done, once again jisung are left alone.

He was about go down the bed but then the door creak open, revealing his two best friend. He immediately smile was about to tell to come in when he remembers the whole mafia thing.

"You two are in this whole gang thing too right?" He asked straightforward. Both of them hasn't even step into the room. Hyunjin and felix died and walk into the room with the tray they brought that have breakfast for jisung.

They put the tray or the table beside the bed and each of them take a sit on each of jisung's side.

Hyunjin signal felix to start the talk and felix also did the same thing. They keep on doing the same thing until both of them got a smack on their head. 

"Auw! What's that for ji?!" Hyunjin shout as he hold his head. "Don't you ji me. It's either you or felix explain to me everything, I don't care whoever start it. Stop sending signal to each other or I'mma scoop both of your eyes out." Jisung threated.

Hyunjin and Felix sigh. They knew this day will come eventually. 

"Promise you won't get mad?" Felix hold up his pinky finger. Jisung sit up and lean back on the bed header while crossing his hand on his chest. "Depends." Felix and hyunjin sigh.

'This will take so long.' Hyunjin thought.

"Well,,, I started join the gang since..." Hyunjin trail off, looking at jisung in the eye.

"Since we're 12"

___________________________________________

I'm sorry,,, I was writing this chapter last night then suddenly my brother turn off the WiFi so I saved first and was thinking to publish it today but then.... MY DRAFT GONEKDJSJHDJEEBDJS I had to write this chapter again. Huhuhu

Anygays,,, what do we do about the information jisung gave us yesterday. I was at work yesterday and my mental went📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈