Part. 14

JISUNG'S POV:

I enter my class from the back door, not wanting to get any attention from my classmate. I pout when I see that jeongin aren't here yet. I sit down and take out my scrapbook to sketch our school field. 

I feel the chair beside me moving so I look to my side, expecting to see the cutest boy in the world but instead, the least person I want to see at the moment is smiling widely to me.

"Hi princess, why are you alone?" He cling onto me. I smile awkwardly at him, the nickname make me uncomfortable rather than shy. "H-hi minbyul hyung..." I turn back to my sketching and try my best to ignore him. 

"Minbyul hyung? It's been such a long time since I heard you call me minbyul hyung." He said, not letting go of my arm. I hum and take his hand off mine and put his hand on the table. 

The teacher come in after a few minutes and I turn to minbyul hyung, "Aren't you going hyung?" He shake his head.

"Mr. Kim Minbyul? What are you doing here?" I turn to the teacher and then to minbyul hyung.

"I wanted to study back this year addmath. You know, for the college entrance exam." The teacher nod and let minbyul hyung stay. 

'Where the heck are you yang jeongin??' I cry in my head. Minbyul hyung smile and turn to me which I just ignore. I focus writing down the notes when Minbyul's hand suddenly stroking up and down my thigh. 

I slap his hand away but he do it again. I glare at him but give up eventually, letting him do anything he want. 

When the class end, I quickly pack my things and stand up, run out of the classroom to go to my locker.

"That Minbyul-" "What with me?" I drop my books and look to my side. 

Minbyul hyung laugh and help me pick up my books and hand it to me. "Thank you minbyul hyu-" 

"Please.. Jisung... call me minmin. I feel weird when you call me by my full name." He said in a sad tone. I sigh.

"Minmin... please. Go." I said, putting the previous class' books inside the locker and take out the books for the next class. 

"Princess, you know I still love you. I'll try my best to sort out my time for you after this. Just please give me one more chance." I close my locker and turn to him. He put on his sad face which he always wear everytime we fight but just right now I notice, how fake that face is.

I bite my lip, "I'm sorry minmin but please, I feel uncomfortable with you. Just leave me alone." I walk away.

"Is it because of that minho hyung?" I stop on my track.

"So it is hah?" When I hear his footstep closer, I quickly run to my next class.

The classes pass so damn slow and I feel like dying. None of my friends come to school today. I had to have a lunch alone and that made it easier for minbyul hyung to disturb me.

I throw my school bag in the corner of my room and flop down on my bed. Just when I unlock my phone I quickly remember felix. I stand up and walk to his room.

I open his door room, "Felix are you okay? Is your fever down alread-" but all I can see is his bed and his things. No Lee Felix or Lee Yongbok can be seen in this room.

"The heck Felix?!" I shout. I slam his door close and walk down to the kitchen. "Felix are you here?" not receiving any reply I curse slowly.

"I swear if all of them are in minho's hyung today I'm-" I take out my phone and dial chan's hyung number. Even minho hyung isn't in school, what's happening?

After a few ring, chan hyung finally pick up the call. "Hyung is felix, hyunjin and jeongin there? They aren't in sc-" "I'm sorry jisung but I can't talk right now. I'll call you later okay?" and the call end.

'Maybe chan hyung aren't at minho hyung's.' I dial for minho hyung number and after the first ring, the call answered. "Hyung, is Felix, hyunjin and jeong-" "Are you alone now jisung?" Minho hyung cut me off. He sound so mad. 

"I...I am... Why hyung?" "Lock all the door. I'll ask someone to pick you up. Remember do not open the door to anyone unless they say 'Stray Kids'. Okay?!" He said sternly. I gulp and answer a short yes before minho hyung end the call. 

I stand there for a few minutes before I remember what minho hyung told me to do. I quickly run to the front door and lock it up and go to my room. 

I try to process everything while I change my uniform to something more comfortable. I pack my things into my bag since someone's gonna pick me up later and when I'm done, I walk downstairs.

I wait for more than ten minutes when suddenly someone ring the bell. I walk to my door and ask who is it when the other person answer 'Stray Kids'.

I open the door and yelp when the person suddenly pull me out and take the key from my hand to lock the house. Other four more man wearing casual clothes surrounding me and walk me out of my apartment building.

They ask me to enter the tinted glass car and drove me off somewhere. 

I clear my throat, trying to find my confidence to speak up. "Urm... where are you taking me?" They didn't answer. 

I stay quiet for the rest of the ride and arrive at a very big mansion. Much bigger than minho hyung's mansion.

They all get out of the car and pull me with them. I enter the mansion and the four people that were surrounding me just now move away and ask me to follow the lead of the person in front of them.

I nod and follow him when he stop in front of the room. He gesture me to enter the room which I hesitantly open the door. 

"Hello....?" I speak out. 

"Jisung, you're here!!" 

___________________________________________

I'm sorryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really am sorry!!! I don't have any reason this time!! I just forgot yesterday,, no work, it was my day off but I just forgotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so sorry guys!! I really am!!!