Part. 23

JISUNG'S POV:

"Did you hear the new boy?" "Boy? I thought it's a girl." "It's a twin you dumbass." "A twin?" "I'VE SEEN THEM YESTERDAY WHEN THE REGISTERED!!!! THEY ARE SO PRETTY AND COOL!!" 

THREE WEEKS LATER

"You're sure you're okay now jisung? You can still skip a the school for another week. I can explain to the teachers." Hyunjin ask for the nth time. I sigh, knowing that my friends are still worry about me.

"I'm okay hyunjin. My wound has closed completely, remember?" I pull up my shirt and show him my scar. We both turn our head to the door when we heard a knock. I pull down my shirt first and open the door to see a smiling felix.

"You're ready ji?" I smile brightly and nod. Excited to go to school after almost two month not going to school. I turn to hyunjin and to felix then back to hyunjin. 

He sigh, knowing whatever he says, I'm still going to the school. 

"But you have to remember, you are not fully recovered yet." He point at me. I raise an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? I've taken out my string, my scars won't reopen anymore. Why am I still not fully recovered!" I pout and hold his finger while shaking it. 

"Nope. Not until you stop whining about your stomach hurt from time to time." He walk out, leaving me and felix behind. I huff out my cheeks and stomp a bit. "Aw." I hold my stomach.

"He's right jisung. You're not fully recovered. Having the strings removed doesn't make the pain away okay?" Felix help me hold myself. I whine again. I hate it when others are right.

"Hyung!!" Jeongin run to me and almost crash me with a hug before hyunjin stop him and push him to felix. "Control your little boyfriend or I'll report him to minho hyung." I look at hyunjin and shake my head. 

Jeongin pout so felix ruffle his hair. "Anyways is it true that minho hyung will quit being a teacher here?" I turn to jeongin. "He will?" I ask. He didn't say anything to me...

"Now that I think about it... he hasn't visit us once this week." I whisper to myself but I guess the others can hear me because the next thing I know, I am getting drag into a group hug.

"Not too tight guys..." I said while trying to push them away.

"Oof-" they quickly remove themselves from me and we all laugh.

Hyunjin and Felix follow us to our class first before they go to their own.

"It's really a shame that we're not in the same class as them." Jeongin said.

I just laugh and pat his shoulder then sit at my place.

"If they're not dumb, they'll be with us at the first place already. They're lucky that Seungmin refuse to enter this class and stay with them. Or else, no one can help them there." I said. I look up at jeongin when he's still standing in front of me, not sitting down.

"What are you doing? Sit dow-" "What do you think you're doing?" I raise an eyebrow and turn around. A cute girl and a cute but cool boy are there.

"Oh hi!!" I smile widely and wave at them.

"Are you new?" I ask.

'Oh jisung what happened to your introvert personality?' welp I guess it died the moment I saw these two cuties.

"Yea and that's our place so if you can, please move cutie." The boy said.

I huff out my cheeks and furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you saying. We've been sitting here since the beginning of the year." I said and quickly pull jeongin to sit at his place.

"Hyung...no. I've been sitting at-" "No. This is our place. It's the best place to see the board and to eat." I cut jeongin off.

I can hear the boy trying to shoo us away again but the girl stop him.

They go and sit at the table that apparently jeongin have been sitting for the whole week.

"That's our spot. Why would we give it easily to them." I whine and shove the sandwich I bought into my mouth.

Seungmin hand me my chocolate milk and I drink it. Well, to prevent from choking right.

Hyunjin roll his eyes and look down then point down. "Is it them?"

We all look down and there at the first floor of the building across us, there the apparently twin that was trying to take our sit eating and laughing while being crowded with other students.

"Yes! They are so rude!! No, the boy are. The girl I don't know." I shout and sit down again, refuse to look at them.

"All they did was trying to take your sit that's all." Seungmin said.

I widen my eyes, "THAT'S ALL?!?!??? THAT'S ALL YOU SAID?!?? SEUNGMINDKAJJWHSJWJUDDHJA" I attack Seungmin and we both fall down to the floor.

"Skjdjshsjd...what??" I can hear jeongin ask.

"Did you just keyboard smashed in real life jisung?" Felix ask.

I push Seungmin down so I'm on top of him.

"So what if I did?" I glare at them. But then my stomach hurt.

I just fall onto Seungmin and groaning. Seungmin quickly carry me up and lean me up again the wall.

"Did you bring your pain killer?" I nod. "But it's in my bag, in the class." I said slowly.

They all curse. "Can you wait or you want to go to the class straight away?" I shake my head.

Hyunjin says okay and second later he's gone.

"You shouldn't have attack me." I glare at Seungmin.

"The sits are very important for your information. It took me awhile to get used to the sit. There's no way I'm gonna give my place to others." I said.

Jeongin then suddenly shove the rest of my sandwich inside my mouth.

"You need to rest hyung." He smile.

'That innocent sly smile. I hate that the fact I love it.' I just continue munching my food.

A few minutes later, hyunjin come with my medicine.

"I thought you're gonna take the whole bag up here." Felix says.

I take the medicine when hyunjin hand it out to me and eat it.

"I was about to but then the new twin boy saw me taking jisung's bag and stop me. He asked me like tens of questions on why I'm taking jisung's bag away. And when I told him I was there to take his medicine he said he didn't believe me so he went through jisung's bag himself and took the medicine from it to me."

I choke on the water when I heard hyunjin.

"HE WAHT?!"

___________________________________________

Ehek,, I kept my promise this time,,, hihihi.