Part. 18

JISUNG'S POV:

I wake up groaning. Pain start to take over my body as I try to move. I look around the room, yeap definitely not my room. It's way bigger and look spacious but weirdly it feels familiar to me.

I try to move and sit up but my stomach hurt so bad which makes me shout in pain. I fall back on the bed and start to hold my stomach as it hurts so much. Suddenly the door swung open and I flinch, looking at jeongin who's panting and looking at me with wide eyes.

"HYUNG!!" He shout and cry. He run to me and hug me. "ARGH JEONGIN-AH!" I scream as he hug me too tight, and its hurt my hand and stomach.

"OH SORRY HYUNG. I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR WOUND." He let go of me in panic. I shake my head and try to smile the pain away but it's hurting like hell.

"Jeong-jeongin... can you call someone...it's..hurt.." I said slowly and fall back into the bed, hugging my stomach just like when I had my appendix before. 

He quickly run out and I keep screaming for help. I hold my stomach tighter but then I remove my hands when I feels something wet. I look at my arms and I sees blood. 

I've never been a fan of blood, and this scene makes me dizzy. I feel nausea but then someone call my name, taking me back to my right mind. 

"Bambam hyung, hurry up and call jooyoung . Changbin hyung, calm down and call minho hyung but do not tell him about jisung yet." I hold seungmin's hand tight when he sit next to me.

"The doctors are coming jisung, hold on okay?" He says softly. I just nod, didn't have the energy to talk.

Jooyoung hyung arrive first and check my stomach. "The wound reopen. Did you moved, jisung?" He looks at me. I nod, trying my best to swallow my tears away but I know some of it successfully escape my eyes. 

"Hyung...It's hurt.." I cry out and I hold seungmin tighter. I can hear seungmin hiss slowly and I badly wanted to say sorry but the wound hurts me so much. 

'How did I even have a wound on my stomach? I don't remember getting stab anywhere else than my hand...' I thought for a moment and the doctors voice bring me back.

"Mr. Peter can you remove your hand please." The doctor ask as she remove my hand slowly and observe my wound.

"We'll have to put him into sleep and some of you need to go out." Seungmin nod and he drag jeongin and changbin with him, leaving jooyoung hyung and bambam hyung with me.

"This is gonna hurt a bit but I can ensure you'll be safe." The doctor said before she inject a blue colored liquid into my arm.

I saw them started to remove the bandages around my stomach which makes me groan in pain before everything go blank.

I wake up again in the same exact room but the bed cover has changed. I look at the clock on the wall, "2139... It's night already.." I sigh and try to sit up.

"Jisung?" I look toward the voice and someone run to me fast, helping me sitting up. When I get a clearer vision, my eyes widen, tears started welling up and my mind are so close going into another space but I quickly gain my mind back.

"Hyung..." He smile softly and he pat my head. "You must be scared right." I nod and wanted to hug him but my hand hurts. "Don't move jisung, you're not fully well. Rest okay?" He stand up and ready to walk away when I hold his hand.

"What is this place hyung.... What are minbyul talking about.... and.... who are you people... chan hyung..??" I ask, looking up at him as tears flowing down my face. He bit his lower lip and a small smile escape his mouth.

He crouch down to meet my eyes properly and hold my hand, "I'm afraid it's not my place to tell you jisung." His smile didn't leave his face as he walk out of the room.

"I'm sure you'll get the answer later jisung." He said before he close the door.

I just stare in the air in silence for a few minutes before I remember what happened this morning. I lift up my clothe to see that the bandage has changed.

"Is it still hurt?" I look up and see minho hyung closing the door.

"Hyung..." I call. He smile and walk to me, sitting on the bed beside me. "Hey baby, you're feeling better?" He smile softly. I nod and try to move closer to him. He hold me and make me lie on top of him. 

He just softly play my hair and not kidding, I am enjoying the comfort and silence that's engulfing us but, the curiosity take the best of me.

"Hyung..." He hum in respond. "What was last night about?" I whisper, slightly scared of minho hyung. He sigh and push me off him, making me sitting facing him with the bed head supporting my back.

"What I'm gonna tell you now jisung is quite shocking for you, can you handle it?" I gulp and bite my lips. I know whatever it is, it's not very sweet to hear.

I nod, "And if I suddenly scream and cry, please don't hate me..." I barely let out but minho hyung answering "Of course!" is a sign that he heard me.

"Then...I'm ready..."

"Firstly what happened to you jisung, it's not last night.

It's a week ago. Exactly a week before."