Part. 21

JISUNG'S POV:

"WHAT?!?" I shout. Since 12? What the hell did he thought back then to join a mafia at that age?

"AND DO YOU EVEN THINK TO TELL ME ANYTHING?" I shout again. Hyunjin close his eyes and nod. 

"I know jisung. I shouldn't have keep this a secret from you. But I have my reason for doing that." I raise my eyebrow, asking for the answer. "And that is?" He sigh and signal to felix.

Felix look flustered but nonetheless he open his mouth. "We thought it'll be better if you don't get involve with the gang." "And why is that?"

"Look here jisung," hyunjin hold my hand. "How long have we known each other?" He suddenly ask. I look at him with a confuse face. "Erm.. For the whole 19 years of my life?" I answered hesitantly.

He nod. "And because of that I know how you'll react with me joining a mafia." I was about to open my mouth to protest but he hold his hand up, signaling to not say anything.

"I know you'll not react so negatively but you'll see me in a different way and I don't like that. I know how innocent and soft you are. You have been going into space for a few time right?" My eyes widen. "H-How-" I look at felix and he smile at me softly. 

"You thought I wouldn't noticed?" Felix asked me. I Look down and play with hyunjin's hand. "For how long have you two knew?" I ask slowly. Too ashamed about being a little. "Right after you left for malaysia last year. I went into your room because I can't find my hoodie and remembered you like to wear mine. That's when I found your plushies and games that specifically for little." Felix answered.

I nod, I feel like crying. My secret have been known. 'Are they going to bully me just like others?' I thought. That thought makes me so small and I'm really close to crying and becoming a little but then what hyunjin said makes me look up to him.

"Wh-what?" I look with teary eyes. He just smile and look at felix. Felix nod at me. "We actually planned to tell you about all of this on your 18th birthday but then you suddenly have to go back malaysia so we postponed it to this year." Hyunjin stop.

"But after I found out that you're a little, we immediately thought that it's a bad idea to tell you. We started to find out more about little and their little space. We found out that little can go into space with their will and without their will but mostly without their will. So let's say if you join us and you suddenly slip into space during a mission, we can't take the risk of losing you." Felix continue explain.

"Y-you guys are okay with me being a little?" Hyunjin and felix laugh softly. I bite my lower lip, a bit anxious. "Is this the same guy who told us the other that he learned taekwondo?" Hyunjin raffle my hair and push my head softly. 

"Of course we're okay with that you little squirrel." Felix pinch my cheek. "Bu-but I'm a hassle." "No you're not." Both of them say in the same time.

I laugh and open my arms for them to hug me but then quickly regret it because it hurts me. Both of them company me while I eat and we just being our loud self. I haven't heard the full story on how they joined this mafia yet but I'll ask in detail later. 

After lunch, the doctors come in to check on me. When I said doctors, yes apparently all of them are doctors. None of them are nurse. I take my medication and fall asleep after that.

I wake up due to the laugh around me. I stir and sit up. I groan a bit then I suddenly feel someone hand on me. I gasp and push the person away. Because of that I choke on air and starting to cough. I widen my eyes, and keep coughing while the people around me shouting water until someone give me a glass of water. I chug the water slowly.

"You're okay hyung?" I look at the person beside me and sees jeongin look at me with worried eyes. I nod and hand him the glass back. "I'm sorry I just want to help you sitting up." He pout "It's okay jeongin. I'm fine. I'm just,, shocked. No worries, okay?" I assure him.

If I'm being honest, it's not just shocked. I actually thought that it was minbyul hyung for a moment and was scared. I forgot that he's gone...and now that I'm thinking about him, That horrible day come back into my mind. I started to push jeongin away and sobbing.

"Hyung?"

"Jisung?"

"Princess? You're awake?" He walk towards me slowly. I scream telling him to go away but he won't just go.

"Oh princess you know you can't get away from me. I'm always here. Beside you and watching you." He hold my arm. I try to push it away but it won't budge. So I dig my nail into it until it's bleeding. 

He let me go for a second until he hold me again but this time on the shoulder. "LET ME GO PLEASE!!" I started to having hysteria. My sob just won't die down and I started to kick him away.

"Oh you'll regret doing that  princess." I can feel he pull my shoulder closer to him. I scream even louder and try my best to push him away.

He just laugh and call me creepily. 

"Princess."

"Jisung."

"JISUNG!!"

I open my eyes and sees minho hyung. I look around me and everyone is here. My breathe are heavy. I'm crying and my stomach hurts, same goes to my arm. I look up to minho hyung. "Mi-minho hyu-" He quickly pull me into his embrace.

I just cry louder into his embrace. "He- he was here hyung. He's here." I say between my sob.

Minho hyung just pat my head slowly and hush me.

"He's not jisung. He aren't here anymore. He's not in this world anymore. He's gone. Don't worry." He says softly. I just nod and continue to cry until I feel sleepy again and everything just black out.

___________________________________________

Sorry for not updating earlier,, I thought something will come out but oh well,, stays are clown right🤡(although I hate clowns),,, uhuk

Here's another one for y'all!! Oh and next week my class will start so if I didn't update on Friday,, someone just spam me a message or just spam comment on any chapter because I'm afraid I'll forget to update at all. Like before if I didn't update on Friday, I'll update on saturday or sunday, but yk I'm just afraid I'll forgot completely. Of course I'll put a reminder but since my phone are older than me (sharot) so sometimes the alarm just vibrate and doesn't sound. So yea,,, if it's on noti,, I'll definitely see it so,,, yea,,,😊

OHOHOHOHOH AND NOEASY?!?!???? STRAY KIDS WHAT?!?!??? I WASN'T ALARMED!!! LUCKILY I WORKED SO I HAVE MY OWN INCOME AND CAN BUY IT RIGHT AWAYSKJDKAJDNSJSBNSJSS PLS JAY WHY PI!!! YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR SYSTEM ON RESTOCKING THE ALBUMS!!!! I KNOW ITS LIMITED BUT HEY!!!! STAY HAS EXPENDED!!!! IT'S NOT SMOL LIKE HOW WE ARE BACK WHEN SKZ JUST DEBUTED!!! IF YOU WANT TO DO A LIMITED VERSION, MAKES IT A LOT!!!! I ALMOST DIDN'T GET TO SECURE MY ALBUMSKDJSMJDNSHX THE HECK?!?!??? PLS,,, EVEN A MILLION COPI WON'T BE ENOUGH YK?!?!??? JEY WAI PI!!!!

(yes,,, I'm a fossil stay, I has been with them since 2017✌️,,, uhuk,,, anymore fossil, grandma or what I like to call dinosaurs stay out there too?)