Part. 28

NO ONE'S POV:

Hyunjin open the door wide before he go back to his car and help felix with carrying jisung. "I still can't believe minho hyung actually let us bring jisung home." Felix says and he take off his shoes.

"After that threat, you still can't believe?" Hyunjin ask sarcastically. Felix roll his eyes and they proceed to bring jisung to his room.

They lay him down slowly and sit beside him. "I'll sleep with him." Hyunjin volunteer himself. Felix nod, agreeing. Plus he have his own room, of course he's gonna sleep there.

"Have you told changbin hyung you're gonna sleep here for a few days?" Felix ask as he stand up and go down to the kitchen. Hyunjin follow him, "Yes. He's gonna stay at the mansion. They still need to... you know... figure things up." he trail off.

They both sit at the island of the kitchen. "Do you think jiru have anything to do with this?" Felix ask hyunjin. His face looks worried. "I don't know felix but I hope nope. Things will be so complicated." Hyunjin rub his temple.

Right at that moment, the bell ring.

They both quickly run to the front door and open it. Not giving them any time, the person immediately hug them both which resulted them to fall onto the ground.

"HAHAHAHAH JIRUUUU!! LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEE!!!!" Felix exclaim as he tickle jiru. The poor boy burst into laughter and try to push felix away but unlucky him, hyunjin attack him from the other side.

"OH COME ONE HAHAHAHAHAH HYUNG AHAHHAAHAH!" jiru says in between his laugh.

After a minutes, they move to the living room. "So how's everything?" Hyunjin ask. Felix go to make them some drink. Jiru just shrug.

"The same hyung. Mom and dad miss jisung. The company is husy as hell and me just stress like usual." Jiru say.

"How's the gang?" Felix ask as he put down the drinks on the table.

"Well, since some of it has moved here, it's a bit hard to control them since mom, dad and me are in malaysia." Jiru said thanks to felix before he gulp down the drink.

Hyunjin and felix look at each other.

"Do you think recent thing that happened have something to do with your gang hyung?" Hyunjin ask hesitantly.

Jiru laugh. "I don't know but I hope no. I just arrived so I haven't start any digging yet." Jiru say. Hyunjin and felix nod. Right then felix suddenly giggle.

"What's funny felix?" Jiru ask. "Just remembered. Last night one of our friends asked us whether you are jisung's big brother or younger brother." Hyunjin burst out laugh remembering that and jiru just smile.

"What did you guys said?" Jiru asked. "BOTH. AHAHHAHAHAHAHA." Felix and hyunjin laugh.

Jiru laugh and nod, "Good answer"  they just continue their chit chat up till their stomach grumble. 

"Oof- I didn't even noticed it's almost 3." Felix says as he clear up the table and bring the dishes to the sink. "What do you want to eat jiru? It'll be my treat." Hyunjin say as he take out his phone.

"Just like usual. I haven't eat it for months. I'll go check up on jisung." Jiru said as he go up to jisung's bedroom.

"Why do you think he came back with jisung at first anyway?" Hyunjin ask Felix straight away after he enter the kitchen.

"Honestly I don't know but-" "WHAT THE HELL?!" Felix and hyunjin quickly look at each other with widen eyes and run to jiru.

"WHAT'S WRONG??" Felix shout at jiru. Jiru look at them, looking furious.

Hyunjin look at the bed and scream, "JISUNG?!"

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY BROTHER?!" jiru take a hold of Felix's collar.

"I-i don't know. He was here right before you arrived. We also just arrived then you came!!!" Felix try to push jiru's hand and calm him down.

On the other hand, hyunjin notice something's wrong. The toilet door are opened.

"Jiru, don't shout." He hit jiru's back and point at the toilet. Jiru look at the toilet and start walking to it but hyunjin is quick to stop him.

"Calm yourself down first hyung. It might not be jisung." Hyunjin say. Jiru raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Felix and hyunjin look at jiru, "Don't you know he's a little?" Jiru scoff. "If I didn't know, I would have drag him with me handling the gang."

Hyunjin and Felix roll their eyes. Then jiru eyes change, calmer. "You think it's Hannie?" Jiru ask.

The two smile, "His little nickname is Hannie? That's cute." Felix says. Jiru nod.

Hyunjin nod, "We think so."

They all walk slowly to the toilet and the closer they get, they can hear cries.

Hyunjin open the door slowly and there, at the corner in the bathroom is little jisung, hugging his plushies while crying.

"Hey Hannie..." Jiru call out softly. Jisung or Hannie look up. His eyes are red and he looks cold.

"It's me, jiru hyung." Jiru smile softly while opening his arms.

"H-hyung?" Hannie says in between his sobs.

Hyunjin and Felix just look at the situation unfolding in front of them. This is the first time they encounter with little jisung. They don't know what the don'ts and do's.

"Yes, it's me." Jiru start to walk slowly to Hannie.

Hannie first look scared but when jiru keep and smiling to him, Hannie start to walk to him too.

When hannie arrive in jiru's embrace, jiru quickly pat his head. "Were you sacred Hannie?" Jiru ask softly.

Hannie nod, "There were no one and shouts." "Shhhh"

Jiru comfort Hannie. He signal the other two to introduce themselves.

"Oh. Hi Hannie, I'm hyunjin and this is Felix." Hyunjin crouch down to be on the same level as Hannie.

"We're jisung's best friends." Felix says softly and smiling.

Hyunjin nod. Hannie hide his face jiru's chest but still peeking to the side.

"Do you remember then Hannie?" Jiru ask. Hannie nod.

Hyunjin and Felix look at each other than at jiru. "Hannie share the same memories as jisung but Hannie can choose what he wants to remember. Same goes to jisung's friends and families." Jiru explain.

The two nod understanding what jiru said. "Do you if we hug you Hannie?" Hyunjin ask softly.

Hannie look up slowly at Felix and hyunjin. He look at jiru first. Jiru nod, knowing Hannie is waiting for his approval.

Hannie then stop hugging jiru before he gave walk to hyunjin and Felix.

He stop right in front of the two and nod. Hyunjin and Felix smile and hug hannie.

They both giggle which makes Hannie laugh too.

___________________________________________

Finally little Hannie!!!!

Sorry everyone!!! I really forgot to update yesterday and I remembered it today but at that time I was having a quiz so I was like, okay later but then I forgot again,,, SORRRYYYYYㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ