Part. 2

NO ONE'S POV:

Hyunjin and Felix are now in a meeting room which is located in a double storey bungalow house. The two sit in there in silent. Both know what is coming for them once the room open.

"Haih..." Hyunjin let out a sigh. Felix turn to him and pat his shoulder. It makes hyunjin to turn to him "I really thought we could hide all of these from jisung." Hyunjin say weakly.

Felix shake his head, "I've told you before right? He'll know about all these. It's just the matter of time." Felix trying to comfort his friend.

While hyunjin is still sulking that he can't hide whatever he want to from jisung, the meeting room door creek open. Both of them turn their head to the door and quickly smile.

The door closed and the person that has entered the room sit on the chair that is assigned for someone who have a high position.

"Why did you called us Minho hyung?" Hyunjin ask although he actually already knew what they're here for. Minho smile and lean back to his chair.

"Who is that jisung? I thought Felix is the last best friend of yours that has join us?" Minho ask calmly. Felix was about to say something but hyunjin stop him. Hyunjin take a deep breath before speaking,

"He...he is my childhood friend. We've been friend ever since we're in our moms womb. From kindergarten, primary school, secondary school until now... High school. We've always been together. I know him... I know how he's like..."

Hyunjin trail off at the end. Minho raise an eyebrow at hyunjin. "And what is he like?"

Hyunjin take a bother deep breathe before continue.

"He is like a child. He doesn't like anything scary. Blood, fighting, ghost, even a scream can make him scare. He is just a really soft person who can't deal with our work. He'll faint!!" Hyunjin kinda snap at his last word but quickly say a 'sorry' and look down.

Minho smirk. He know what he's going to do. "Then don't tell him." Both Felix and hyunjin widen their eyes and look at the older. "Don't tell him you mean... It's okay for him to not joining us??" Felix ask in disbelief.

Minho hum in respond and nod. But the smirk has never leave his face. "But there's something else isn't it?" Hyunjin ask, he's been friending with Minho more than seven years now so he knows what that smile means.

"Introduce him to me, I like him."

"WHAT?!"

Both Felix and hyunjin get up from their sit abruptly, making the chair they were sitting on fall.

Minho nod, keeping his smirk on.

>.<

"JISUNG-AH" Felix and hyunjin shout through the whole house. Footsteps can be heard from the stairs and slowly the squirrel like boy face can be seen.

"What took you two so lo- oh hi hyung" jisung greet the older when he notice him. Minho give the squirrel boy his kitten smile and hug him. Jisung, of course, flustered and blush at the sudden attack from the older.

He inhale the older fragrance and smile. 'He smell so nice!' jisung thought.

Jisung pull away from the hug but Minho won't let him go. He put his hand on Jisung's hand, making the younger blushing again.

Jisung shyly look up to look at Minho face just to gasp right after. Minho were looking at him resulting an immediate eye contact when jisung look up to him.

They stay like that, getting lost into each other eyes until a sound of someone clearing their throat break them apart. Hyunjin and Felix were holding their laugh and Minho just act like nothing happened with his hand around Jisung's shoulder while jisung standing there with a really red face.

"Let sit down hyung." Hyunjin invite while Felix walk to the kitchen to make drinks. When they settle down, Minho still sticking to the latter side and hyunjin just sit on the love seat that are on either side of the three seated couch.

"Hyung, what are your doing here?" Minho turn to jisung and smile. "I always come here at night." Jisung nod before his eyes widen. "Y-you always come here?? AT NIGHT?!??" jisung shout.

"Jeez jisung, you don't have to shout." Felix say walking in the living room with a tray filled with drinks and cups. "You are always asleep or not here when he came." Felix say as he pour down the drinks into each cups.

"But why at night??" Jisung asked making his two friends caught off guard. "I prefer meeting them at night than on day." Minho answer calmly before sipping on his drinks.

He didn't lie, he just didn't tell the whole story.

Felix and hyunjin quickly nod in agreement. "Ye-yea,, our gang always meet up at night." Hyunjin said looking at Minho but got a glare instead.

He widen his eyes and his mouth open when he realised he blurted out. "Gang?? There's others???" Jisung say excitedly.

He don't actually like meeting new people but he think if they're friends with hyunjin and Felix, means they're nice.

"Yes there's others, when there is time I'll introduce them to you okay?" Minho put his index finger under Jisung's chin to turn the latter head facing him.

Jisung nod excitedly and smile widely. They continue to chat and laugh until late night.

Jisung came to know that Minho and hyunjin have known each other since seven years ago and with Felix, four years ago when he just came.

Minho look at the time on his phone before he ask to take his leave. "Do you want me to drive you jisung?" Minho ask. Jisung let out a small laugh while hyunjin and Felix were holding in their laugh again.

"No it's okay hyung, I live here with Felix." Jisung say smiling. "You can drive hyunjin home instead." Jisung say, pushing hyunjin to Minho side. "He lives-" "He lives near here. I've been there squirrel." Minho ruffle Jisung's hair.

Jisung blush and nod. Both Minho and hyunjin bid their goodbyes and leaves. In the car there's silence, not an awkward one but a comfortable one.

When they arrived at hyunjin's house, Minho parked in front of the house and enter the house. "I'mma take my thing for a sec." Hyunjin say before he walk to his room and take his file work and his laptop.

He return to Minho and sit beside him, turning on his laptop.

"You two hasn't move school right?" Minho suddenly ask receiving a hesitate hum in respond.

______________________________________

I'm a bit late but it's still Friday night in my country,, so here part 2 hihihi,,,