Part. 19

MINHO'S POV:

I take a deep breathe before facing jisung.  "Firstly what happened to you jisung, it's not last night. It's a week ago. Exactly a week before." Jisung face starting to go pale. "A-a w-we-week? I've been unconscious for a week?!" He ask me, traumatized.

"I'm so sorry jisung." I hold his hand but he slowly pull it back. I sigh. "I know I was supposed to protect you but everything happened too fast." He shake his head.

"It's not your fault hyung..." I try to hold his hand again and this time, he didn't pull it back. "Hyung...?" He call out. I rub the back of his hand softly while I hum. "What are you guys?" I sigh as I know this question is coming.

I look up to him and smile weakly. "I'll answer slowly. What do you want to know first? How you got the injuries or..." I trail off my own sentence. He look at me then down to his lap. I frown, "Does your lap hurt?" He shake his head. 

"The latter... I want to know the latter first..." I nod my head. I take a deep and long breath before I start speaking.

"We're actually a mafia gang. The leader is chan hyung." I said softly. He nod his head but still have his eyes fix on his lap.

"So you're not the leader?" I smile as he show a hint of interest in the gang. I shake my head. "In the first place, I was supposed to be the leader, well... since I'm the one who built this gang." 

He look up to me, "You...created this gang...?" His eyes fill with tears, I smile softly and cup his cheek with my free hand. "I did and I've never regret doing it."

He pull away from my hold but my hand still on his. 

"I gave the leader position to him because he knows how to handle things properly without getting his feeling mix up with the job. Even for your case, he's actually the one sort everything up. I just told him the plan and he laid it out." I explained to him.

He open his mouth to ask again but I quickly put my index finger over it, "Enough information about the gang. For now just know that we're a mafia gang and chan is the leader and I'm the creator." He nod his head.

We keep quiet for a few minutes until jisung tap my hand.

"Why jisung?" he didn't say anything. I keep looking at him till he point to his stomach. I let out an 'oh' and smile.

"Minbyul" He bite his lower lip. "You were kidnapped, remember that?" He nod his head slowly.  

"I was really enraged that time. If it's not because of chan hyung who kept reminded me that we need to think of your safety before doing anything, I think I might have get killed by now." I chuckle, remembering the look on chan hyung face when I told him I'll go to jisung alone.

He look at me in disbelief and my smile grew wider thinking he must be confuse on why did I chuckled.

"We just learned about this after you were attacked but all of these happened is because his dad was in jail in the past. And my dad is the cause of it."

He tilt his head and I swear if it's not because this boy in front of me is hurt, I would have tackle him with a hug. 

"My dad was a cop before he became a mafia leader. When I was three, my parent often left me with a babysitter who later took me to a playground. Then I got kidnapped and almost got raped if it's not for my dad who found me. When the guy who took me was sentenced life imprisonment but my dad wasn't satisfied because minbyul dad was found guilty for many more murder and rape cases. That's when he decided to stop his job as a cop and start a mafia gang."

"Hyung..." he tightened his grip on my hand. I shake my head and smile to him. "I'm okay now."

"I guess he wanted to take revenge for his dad death." I continue my explanation.