Part. 29

MINHO'S POV:

"Here." I look at chan hyung. I hum and take the paper he give me. "Your dad has settle down the leaked information and the spies." I hum again.

"How about those mansions that got attacked?" I sigh deeply. "Finally the cause has been solved." I put down the work paper chan hyung gave me. "Keep this safely chan." I hand it back to him.

After three days of no sleep, now no more problem is happening in my gang. Apparently minbyul paid a few members from my gang to be a spy and since minbyul is gone, they sold the information to other gang. 

"Now we have to be more careful. Although we knew how much the information leaked but we don't know ho far the information actually leaked." Joonyoung hyung warn us. I nod in agreement. 

"However as long we tighten our security, it's okay." I ensure them.

Changbin look up to me raise his eyebrow. "What?" I ask him.

"Aren't you going to do something? It's been three days hyung." I look at him, confuse. 

'The heck is he saying. I don't remember forgetting to do somethi-'

"Ah. I'll go shower first." I stand up, leaving the others in the living room.

"Hyung no!" I turn right before I enter the lift. "You're supposed to sleep." Seungmin say. Jeongin follow him from behind and nod. "You haven't sleep for three days." He says worriedly.

I smile to them. "You've worked so hard to make sure this mansion and our gang are safe for jisung, you deserve a rest." Joonyoung hyung and the rest come up. 

"I did all of this for him, I deserve to see him and take a rest with him." I enter the lift and quickly take a shower once I arrive on my floor.

I grit my teeth as neither felix or hyunjin are answering my call.

"What the heck are they doing?!" I ask in annoyance as I drive faster. If anything happen to jisung or he's still not waking up, I'm gonna kill those two.

I park the car right in front of their house and quickly bang on their door. "Hyunjin! Felix! Open the door. NOW!" I keep on banging the door for a few minutes until the door open.

"What took you so lon-" I stop on my track. Too happy. Too overwhelmed. Too speechless. I feel like all my world are getting into pieces back again.

"Jisung....?" I ask softly as I try to hold his hand but to my disappointment, he take a step back, avoiding my touch. He shake his head,

"Jisung sleep. Hannie don't want to disturb." He says cutely while pouting.

THAT IS SO FUCKING CUTE BUT ALSO, "What the-"

"HYUNG NO!" Felix come running from behind jisung and quickly cover jisung's ear.

"Don't curse in front of him!" He whisper yell.

I look at him in confusion and he gesture me to enter the house. "Wait for me in the living room hyung." He point at the living room while he go upstairs. He think I'm just gonna sit down while he taking jisung away from me? Hell no.

I follow him behind and he just sigh.

He open jisung's door room and it feels like this is my first time entering his room.

"What happened-" Felix gesture for me to shut up. I just glare at him.

'You're dead after this.'

"Hannie play in your room for a moment okay? me and this hyung have something important to discuss okay?" Felix say softly.

Hannie? This hyung? What the hell? What with that tone anyway? 

"Who is that lixxie?" Jisung..... or hannie? He ask in a small voice.

"That's minho hyung." Felix say smiley. "Now play by yourself safely okay? We'll be downstairs if you want anything."

Jisung nod and then felix push me outside the room before he close the door.

"What the hell is that?" I whisper.

He sigh and gesture me to follow him.

We enter the living room and sit on the sofa. I just wait for felix to start explaining to me. "That's hyung, is little hannie." I raise an eyebrow at him.

Is he being serious? Little? Hannie? Jisung is a little?

"Little as in little space?" I ask him. He nod. "It's been three days since he's been in little space and we don't know what to do anymore. When we ask hannie when are jisung coming out he says-" "Wait. Hold up." I cut him off.

"So you're telling me that all this while he is a little?" I ask in disbelief. He hesitantly nod. "AND NONE OF YOU WERE THINKING TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!?!!??" I shout. This annoyed me too much.

"Hyung no don't shout. You're gonna scares him..." He hush me.

I roll my eyes. "Maybe if you tell me about this from the start, I wouldn't have shout right now, aren't I?" I sarcastically ask.

"We didn't tell because we don't know if that's what jisung want." Felix say. I raise my eyebrow. He sigh and slump into the sofa.

"We just confirmed it with him recently." Felix continue.

"What do you m-" "HYUNG NO-" I hear hyunjin's voice from outside. 

"What the hell happened?" I ask as I walk up to the door.

Before I can open the door, I swing open harshly, almost hit me. I stumble back because of reflex and glare at the door.

There I sees someone in front of a panting hyunjin, looking familiar yet unrecognizable. I squint my eyes and walk closer to him to get a proper look,

"Jiru...?" I ask, unsure.

He widened his eyes, "Minho..?" I smile. I'm right!

"JIRU!!!" We hug each other tightly.

"MINHO! OHMYGOD!!" He yell at my ears. I just laugh and after a few second we pull apart. I hit him on the back, "When di you comeback?! Oh my gosh look at you now!!" I ask excitedly.

"I just arrived 3 days ago!! I have something important to handle so I hasn't contact you yet!" He answer me. I laugh and look behind him.

"What with the ruckus outside just now?" I ask. 

"I don't know. When I park just now, Hyunjin suddenly stop me. He said I can't enter." Jiru glare at hyunjin. 

"Is the black car outside yours?" I nod.

___________________________________________

Okay, first I am really sorry for not updating yesterday and second,,,

BETWEEN RED LIGHT, SURFIN' AND GONE AWAY,,, WHICH ONE OF THOSE MV DO YOU LIKE THE MOST? CAUSE I HONESTLY REALLY LIKE RED LIGHTS AND SURFIN' MV SKDHKSHDSJJ

AND LASTLY

DID YOU GUYS WATCH HYUNJIN'S FIRST SOLO VLIVE YESTERDAY?!??? I WAS SO HAPPYYYYY BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DIDN'T WATCH TILL THE END CAUSE ME AND MY FRIENDS WERE HAVING A MOVIE NIGHT BUT HE WAS SO SMILEY AND CUTE AND GORGEOUS IN THAT LIVE!!!🥺🥺🥺❣️ I am so happy. THIS WEEK IS THE BEST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER!!!!