Part. 32

NO ONE'S POV:

Minho smirk as he see jisung is avoiding his eye contact. Minho hold his cheek and make jisung face him. "Look at me baby." Minho say in raspy voice. Jisung slowly avert his gaze to minho.

They make eye contact for a few minute before jisung look away again. Minho smirk become bigger as he lean in more, making jisung lean back on his own. "Why are you avoiding me?" Minho ask seductively.

"N-no. Am not." jisung stutter. "Then look at me." Jisung face minho again, but his eyes are still not looking at minho's.

"Look into my eyes." Minho said. As jisung refuse to do that, minho quickly take jisung's arms and pin it down the bed, making himself on top of jisung, who's laying down.

"Hy-hyung." jisung call out helplessly. Minho ignore the call. He just stare at jisung for a few second before his gaze starting going down. Using his free hand, minho slowly travel jisung's body down to the end of his shirt.

"May I?" minho look up to jisung. Jisung nod slowly as he cover his face using his free hand.

Minho smile as he slowly raise up jisung's shirt slowly, revealing the scars on his stomach. Minho's hand trail over the scars slowly, "I'm sorry." and he lean down to kiss the scar as he said that.

He do it in repeats, apologize and give kisses until he reach the end of the scar. On the last kiss, minho kiss it for the longer time. Feeling that, jisung slowly remove his hand form his face and look down to minho.

He smile softly and reach out his hand to touch minho's hair. Minho slowly raise up and look at jisung.

"You know you don't have to be sorry hyung." Jisung say. Minho smile as he lean into the touch. "I know." Minho take jisung's hand and he get off jisung.

He sit beside jisung, which lead jisung to sit up too.

"Jisung, I have a question to ask you." minho say as he rub the back of jisung's hand.

Jisung nod, giving minho the signal to continue his question. Minho take a breathe before he ask, "Are you okay if I scout you?" 

Jisung kinda take aback with the question.

"With scouting, do you mean that kind of scout?" 

Minho nod with puppy eyes. Jisung look straight into minho's eyes, searching for any sign of lies or joke, but all he see are honest and sincerity. 

"Jisung, I know you're still adapting with all of this but, I don't want to miss my chance. I really want to make you someone special in my life. But, I'll give you a chance. Let me scout you first, and if you still can't accept me to be more than just a friend to you, then..." Minho trail off.

He don't really think about what will happen. All he know is that, he want to scout jisung and make him his boyfriend. He has never been rejected before so he didn't even think of the worst.

Jisung smile, "Then?? What would you do if I reject you?" Minho's eyes widen. He just lost of words and drop his head. 

Jisung didn't drop his smile and hold minho's hand tighter. "Well, good that you didn't think of it cause I don't even want to think about rejecting you." That make minho jump in excitement.

"Does that mean??" His smile widen. Jisung nod, "You can scout me." 

"Oppa, are you sure about this? I don't think it is necessary.... Plus, we don't even know the truth. There might be more than what we knew." The girl hesitantly tells her older brother. She knows how her brother is, knowing his attitude, she can't really change his mind once he made up his decision.

"Because of that, we need to do this. Whatever it is, we need to gain his trust first."

Changbin and hyunjin walk into the play room, hearing giggle from inside, they smile to each other.

"Hye kids." Changbin greet the three kids playing around together.

"Who's you're calling kid?" jeongin ask as he stare at changbin. Hyunjin and jisung just laugh while miryul look at the four in front of her and join laughing.

"Well, unfortunately, playtime is over. It's breakfast time. Come on. Minho hyung is calling for all of us, especially you two." Changbin say pointing at both jisung and miryul before he walks out of the room.

Hyunjin just smile at his boyfriend and help the three to put everything back.

Miryul and jisung skipping to the dining room excitedly while jeonging and hyunjin walk behind them.

"I hope things will get back better from now on." Jeongin says to hyunjin slowly as he watches jisung with soft eyes and smile. Hyunjin nod, agreeing.

When the four of them reaches breakfast, minho quickly grab jisung to sit beside him and miryul goes to joonyoung.

All of them eat breakfast with laughter and jokes fills the room. Not knowing, some things are still waiting for them.

___________________________________________

Sorry for being late this week.

Happy reading 친구들~