❦ T W E N T Y - F I V E ❦

"And the fairy lived free and happy forever. The end." Daisy clapped her hands tiredly and closed her eyes hugging Mr. Muffins close to her.

"Sweet dreams, my little flower." Nini pressed a kiss on her forehead and covered her with the warm sheets.

Soon the small girl was deep into her sleep.

The young woman smiled watching the little one sleep, such a precious view.

A few minutes after, she felt Jonah sitting down on the mattress behind her, he unwrapped his arms around her waist and pressed a kiss on her shoulder.

"Is she already sleeping?" The young man whispered in her ear and a chill rolled down her body.

Jonah smirked at the effect he has in the young woman.

"Yeah." She whispered back and looked at him.

His curly hair is wet, because he just took a shower and the view to Nini's eyes is quite hot.

"I wasn't here to give her a good night kiss." Jonah pouted and the young mom coo at his adorable face, she placed a kiss in his cheek, and he put her more close to him.

Soon they were lying in Jonah's bed in each other's arms, Nini was feeling her eyes heavy.

The young woman was starting to get up, but was stopped by Jonah's arms that put her down back again.

"Stay here, please." He whispered begging her.

He looked so innocent that made her heart melt and stay in his arms.

❦ ~°~ ❦

Nini woke up startled with her phone ringing.

Jonah groaned at the sound, his arms put her close by her waist and hid his face on tummy.

The young mom tried to get to her phone to not wake the little one.

"Hello?" She asked in a soft voice still half asleep.

"Honey, it's mom. Look, I know you are on vacation, but I need your help. I need to go pick up the things for the pastry from my supplier, but Alec is going to stay alone here and today this is so full. Abigail asked for a day off at last minute so I couldn't remember anyone else but you. Please, help your momma."

"Sure, I'll be there. Let me just get ready." Nini said now more awake.

"Thank you, honey. I love you!" The young woman chuckle and said bye to her mom.

She put the phone down and ran her fingers through Jonah's hair.

"Jo, I have to go." The young man didn't want her to go, he finally got her in his arms, and he doesn't want to let her go.

"I'll let you go if you promise me that you'll keep your distance from O'Brian. You know I don't like him." Nini rolled her eyes at Jonah.

"Come on, Jo. He is a sweet guy." Jonah moved to look at her.

"You don't know him like I do, Nini. He isn't what he appears to be."

The girl looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Jo, I'm going to help my mom. I'm not going on a date with him." The man looked with disgust at her.

"Of course, you aren't. I wouldn't let you."

"Like you didn't let me on high school." He smirked at the memory.

"I can let him take what is mine." Nini hit him in the chest, the young man laughed at her and kissed her lips.

❦ ~°~ ❦

The young woman walked into the pastry to see it full of people.

She thought her mom was exaggerating, but now she see that she wasn't.

Nini walked through the people to see Alec starting to go crazy with so many orders.

She put her apron around her waist and walked up to the boy in distress.

"Shot me an order." The young woman said, and Alec looked at her so relieved.

"Thank God you're here!" He exclaimed with a big smile.

Nini hasn't forgot how to work on there, she always loved this place and always enjoy to remember the old times by working when her mother asks her to.

The young woman had a big smile on her face all the time, that got even bigger when she saw her baby girl and the man that she loves walking in.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Happiness through small things...

- Love, Violet♡