❦ S I X ❦

The two best friends cooked their lunch together, occasionally looking at the little one sitting on the living room floor playing with her dolls.

"Why is she mad at Jonah?" Corbyn asked while cutting the vegetables.

"To be honest, I'm not sure. Maybe it was for something that Jonah said." She shrugged her shoulders, but deep down she knows why.

The boy wasn't convinced, but he didn't want to put his finger on the wound that he knows Jonah did and continues to do.

Rejecting Nini over and over again without realizing it.

Corbyn feels that he must help his best friend, but he has been dropping hints for a long time to Jonah and the young father doesn't seem to understand what he wants to say to him.

He sighs at the look on the girl's face.

An idea pumped in his head, and he turned his body to the young woman.

"Why don't you go visit your mom? She must be dyeing of missing you." He suggested to her.

The girl stopped looking at the food that she was cooking and looked frowning at the boy.

"Why are you suggesting that?" She asked him.

"I just think it could be good for you." He said with a warm smile.

"It could be, but I can't get out of here right now. I have articles to write, take care of Daisy and-"

"You can write wherever you want, and you can always take Daisy with you." He said interrupting Nini.

The youngest sighed knowing that he is right.

"I will ask Jonah, but I don't think today is a good day to ask him." She said looking down at the almost cooked food.

"I think you should be on a plane on your way to Minnesota tomorrow by this time." He said with the urgency of wanting his best friend out of the state.

"Are you trying to get rid of me, Corbyn?" Nini asked feeling like that was his intention.

"No! Of course, not! Why would you think that?"

By the rambling, Nini knows that he's lying, but she can't disagree with him because she knows she needs to get away from Los Angeles for a few days.

"I'll talk with Jonah." She gives in and Corbyn hug her tightly.

Corbyn smirked with his chin on her shoulder.

He's going to make his plan work and no one's going to stop him.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Fly away...

- Love, Violet♡