❦ F O U R T E E N ❦

Daisy frowned as she saw the unknown man's arms around her mom's waist.

She was mad.

One thing is her idol, another is an unknown boy to her.

The little one wanted to rip the man's arms from Nini's waist, but it wasn't necessary, because the doorbell rang, warning that someone had entered the pastry shop.

They both looked at the door and Daisy saw the young man's arms leaving Nini's waist.

Satisfied, the little girl looked at the door and noticed that the person that came in was nothing more, nothing less, than her daddy.

She watched her dad approaching their booth and stopping in front of the young boy.

"O'Brian." Jonah said firmly.

"Marais." Alec said back with venom in his voice.

The tension between the two is something very visible and Nini felt quite embarrassed between the two.

Daisy got up and hugged Jonah's leg to get her dad to break the visual contract he had with Alec.

"Here you are!" The young father picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek." You left the house without saying goodbye to me, you little devil!"

Daisy giggled at her father's choice of words and took a better look at the boy whose face is unknown to her.

He has very dark hair, vibrant green eyes and freckles in the nose area that covers his white but tanned skin thanks to the sun.

Hate, that's all that Jonah feels about the boy in front of him.

Nini never had anything against Alec. To her, he was always a very sweet boy, someone who makes you feel comfortable to be with.

But Jonah knows the real Alec and he doesn't want him near Nini.

"Jonah! I didn't know you came too." Molly side hug him since Daisy was with her arms around her dad's neck.

"This little devil didn't waited for me." He said to Molly.

"Alec, go take care of the orders from the table four, I'll take care of these three cuties." The woman side hug her daughter that she missed so much.

Watch Alec being kicked away, made Jonah's smirk hard to hide.

Too bad to Jonah that Nini noticed.

She knows that Jonah doesn't like Alec, but he doesn't like any boy to come near her.

"What do you three want to eat?" The older woman asked.

"CHOCOLATE CAKE!" Daisy yelled it her beautiful blue eyes shining.

The three of them and a few other people laughed at her enthusiasm.

Embarrassed, the little girl hid her face on her father's neck and a chorus of coos was heard.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Drama...

- Love, Violet♡