❦ T W E N T Y ❦

The young mom was watching her daughter play with Jonah's dog, Sawyer.

The sound of the giggles made her coo, Daisy's happiness is one of the most important things to her.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated in her hoodie's pocket.

She took her phone out of it and answered the call, without taking her eyes off the little one.

"Hello?" Nini asked because she didn't know who was on the other side of the phone line.

"Hello, Nini! It's me, Harry Styles!" Nini's eyes got wide open with the sound of the British voice.

"Harry! Hi, I wasn't expecting your call." In her voice, the surprise is clearly visible.

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked a bit afraid.

"No, no, no! I'm just taking care of Daisy, like always." Nini didn't said it in an annoyed way but in a proud one.

"Well, then I feel better now..." Harry stopped talking but a few moments later, he interrupted the silence. "I was calling to know if you would like to go out someday, as friends, because I know that Jonah would kill me if I took you on a date."

The young woman frowned at what Harry said.

"Why do you say that?"

"I think it's clearly obvious that he has feelings for you." Nini wished that it was true.

"No, he doesn't." She told him and took her eyes from the little girl.

"Are you sure? Or is he a good liar?"

Harry's words really touched her, but could Jonah lie to her all this time? Was he talking about her the night before? Or was she winning hope to be taken away from her?

"Let's change the subject... I would love to go out with you, as friends, but it will have to wait until I get back to Los Angeles." She chuckled at the word 'friends'.

"Oh, where are you then?" Harry asked curious.

"At my hometown, Stillwater, I needed to get out of the city for a while." The young mom watched her daughter laying herself on the dog that was laid on the grass.

"Nap Time!" She said in her head and smiled at the thought of wanting to lay next to them.

"That's good, Los Angeles is a hard city to live, but it's also amazing the things that can give us." The man said.

To Nini, Los Angeles gave her a dream job and the most important person to her.

"Harry, I have to go, but I will call you when I get back."

"Bye, have fun!" The girl said her goodbyes and hung up the call.

The phone was back in her pocket, and she walked to the sleepy babies.

She sat on the grass, next to them and took the little's blonde hair out of her face.

The young mother laid in the grass, close to her baby and looked at the clean sky with the warm of the sun hitting her body, until her eyes got close on their own.

❦ ~°~ ❦

Jonah walked over the window of the living room, drinking his coffee, to see the two girls in each other's arms and Sawyer being a pillow to their heads.

The young father could tell that they were sleeping and smiled at the sight.

He never understood why the connection between the two has always been so strong, maybe because the young woman was the first having his baby girl in her arms, or maybe because of the time they spent together.

Jonah wasn't jealous, but he wasn't sure about how to feel about it.

He feels save to leave his daughter when he goes on tour, because even if he miss her, the young father knows that she is in good hands.

The young man wished that he could man up and end the suffering that he is living in, but he is too afraid, too afraid to suffer.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Man up...

- Love, Violet♡