❦ T H I R T Y - S I X ❦

The two lovers walked hand and hand along the beach with their feet on the water.

The little girl’s giggles could be heard thanks to her dad, who was trying to get her wet by kicking the water with his right foot while she was running away from him.

Daisy started to run away from her parents to try to get away from her daddy, but Jonah let go the young mom’s hand and ran after her.

Nini was finally in her happy place, with her boyfriend, her daughter, and her son on his way, growing inside her.

It was a bit chill, but after all it was winter, and she is in a summer dress. Los Angeles is really a hot city.

The young father picked up the laughing girl and place her over his shoulder, walking back to his lover.

“Let’s go back home. It’s getting late and this little monkey has to go to bed.” He said placing his hand back on Nini’s.

“The only monkey I see here is you.” The young mom tried to not laugh at Daisy’s joke, but the offended expression on the brunette face made her let go.

“You are going to regret that, little one.” He squished her waist, and the little blonde laughed uncontrollably and kicking around trying to get free of his arms.

Nini watched Jonah kissing her forehead and then whispered something into the little one’s ear.

Mommy, come! We have to go show you something!” Two very similar smirks were playing in their faces.

The blonde woman followed them suspicious not having her feet anymore in the water.

They walked through the beach soon reaching to the beach houses.

Jonah put Daisy down and she reached for her mom's hand, guiding her to a house.

“Daisy, where are we going?” They got to the path to a house and the little one placed a key on her palm.

“Don't you think that our house is getting little for our family?” Nini smiled at him and looked back at the house.

Her big imagination started to imagine her family in it, so many memories that they could make in there, maybe even have more children, maybe they would live their whole lives in it or move out to another one, but from now it's the perfect house for them.

❦ ~°~ ❦

“Did you liked my surprise?” Her lover asked, sitting down next to her on the couch of their living room after putting their daughter down to sleep.

“Yes, indeed I did. I wasn't expecting it at all, but you should have brought a car instead.” Jonah rolled his eyes at her.

“You are unbelievable.” The blonde giggled, and wrapped her arms around his waist.

After a moment of comfortable silence between the two lovers, Nini decided to ask him a difficult question.

“Do you think that our life is going to be like this for the rest of our days?” Jonah looked down at her, with the questioning face. “I mean, I'm so happy right now that I don't want anything to change. I’m scared that Jennifer is going to come back someday and tries to take Daisy away from us… I'm scared that you're going to leave me someday too… And I'm afraid of losing you both…”

The words of the young woman touched his heart. Of course, she is afraid.

Who wouldn't be in her position? But he was sure that he would never leave her and if Jennifer came back, he would make her press charges against her. After all, she is the reason why their first born never got the chance of living.

“I get your feelings… I understand them, but you have also to understand that living like that, it's not living at all. You have to try to put that things through your back and live every day like it was the last one… And I will be here every day until the last one.”

One tear fell down her check and she laughed a bit, cleaning it away.

“These hormones are really annoying.” He kissed her forehead and they stayed in their comfortable silence.

❦ ~°~ ❦

Jonah walked into the house with the decorations plans to their new house, since he doesn’t want Nini to move around much.

“I’m home, my loves!” He walked into the living room since he heard the sound of the TV.

“Daddy!” Daisy jumped on his arms and the young father kissed her cheek.

He looked at the TV to see the videos of his camera playing in it.

The pregnant woman had a smile on her face while she was watching a conversation  of the two of them when they were just 8 years old.

Jo, do you promise that you will never leave me alone?” The little Nini asked to her best friend under the tree of their secret spot.

I promise, if you promise that you won’t do the same.” The little girl’s eyes shined as she raised her pinky in little Jonah’s direction.

Pinky promise?” She asked him.

Pinky promise.” The little boy answered wrapping his little pinky around hers.

Nini looked from the TV to her lover, and she raised her pinky to him, making the young man smile at her.

“You see, Daisy. Pinky promises can never be broken.” The little one nodded and kissed her daddy’s cheek.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Pinky promises can never be broken...

- Love, Violet♡