❦ F O U R ❦

Harry had to leave, so he gave Nini his number.

Jonah got a call saying he had to go back to the studio, leaving the two girls alone.

Nini looked down at Daisy and she saw a pout on her lips.

She doesn't want the little one sad, so she had an idea that is going to put a smile back on the girl's face.

Nini got down at Daisy's height and give her a hug.

"How about we go get some ice cream?" Nini asked and in the little girl's face appeared a big smile.

The two walked out hand in hand from the building walking into the streets of Los Angeles.

They walk into a coffee shop not far from the beach.

Daisy ran towards the ice creams, but being small she couldn't see the flavors available, although Nini already knows what she's going to choose, the same as always.

Nini walked towards Daisy and smiled at the lady behind the counter.

"A ball of strawberry ice cream in a cup, please." Nini told the lady.

"I didn't told you what I wanted." Daisy pouted.

Nini raised her eyebrow.

"Were you going to choose another flavor?" Nini asked already knowing the answer.

"No, but-" Nini cut her off by giving her, her ice cream that the lady gave her.

"Eat and not talking, go sit down at that table." Nini told her and watched her until she sat at the table she had pointed to.

"You are a great mom." The lady said to Nini.

"I'm not her mother, but thanks." Nini said a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, do you want anything more?"

"A black coffee, please." The lady nodded and Nini looked back to the happy girl.

The lady came back and gave Nini her coffee.

Nini paid for both items and let the lady keep the change as a tip.

She sat in the chair in front of Daisy's and drank a sip from her coffee, watching the little girl covered in strawberry ice cream, making her laugh.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Tastes like strawberries on a summer evenin'...

- Love, Violet♡