❦ F I V E ❦

"By the way, don't let your dad know that I gave you ice cream before lunch." Nini told the little one.

The little one giggled and nodded her little head covered in ice cream.

The sound of the coffee shop doorbell made Nini looked at the door, being a habit that she has since she worked at her mother's pastry shop.

The boy that came in put a smile on Nini's face. She waved at him, and the young man walked in the two girls direction.

"How lucky I am to find this beautiful princess here!" He exclaimed to the little one.

Daisy looked at him and her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Uncle Bean!" She exclaimed ready to jump in his arms but stopped herself to clean her face with a napkin.

Corbyn and Nini laughed at her action and the little girl blushed.

When she made sure her face was completely clean, she jumped into Corbyn's arms giving him a tight hug.

Daisy hasn't seen her uncles for a few weeks, they have been busy on the studio so it's normal that she misses them.

Corbyn seat down in Daisy's chair with her in his lap.

"How was your day, Ladybug?" He asked the little one.

"Except the part of daddy go to Nini's job was good. I met Harry Styles and he asked Nini out!" She exclaimed the last part very excited.

Corbyn looked up at Nini with a raised eyebrow and her cheeks got red.

"Harry Styles, hum?!" The young woman blushed every more at her best friend's tone of voice.

"Shut up." She murmured under her breath and Corbyn chuckled.

"What about Jonah?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"I'm mad at daddy, he hurt Nini." Daisy said playing with her ice cream.

Corbyn looked back at Nini, but his eyes looked at the windows, where flash of light came from.

Paparazzi...

"I can't even go get coffee." He murmured angry.

"What do you think is going to be this time?" Nini asked him with a smirk.

They are used to appearing in articles talking about their non-existent loving relationship.

Sometimes it makes them laugh, sometimes it's annoying.

"Happy family at the coffee shop." Corbyn joke at the possible article's title.

People keep writing about that Daisy is her daughter because of the very similar appearance between the two of them and Nini always wished that were true.

"Lunch at my house?" She asked to her best friend, that gladly accept the offer with a smile.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Paparazzi...

- Love, Violet♡