❦ T W E N T Y - N I N E ❦

The young woman looked around her new house. Pictures framed all around and natural light going inside thanks to her new white curtains.

It looks like a new house since Jonah gave her permission to change the house in a way that she could feel like it was her house too.

She looked over the kitchen's clock and walked to the fridge, soon the lunch was almost ready.

The sound of the door opening made Nini clean her hands on her apron and walk to the door.

"Mommy! Look what daddy brought me!" The little one exclaimed and ran in her mom's direction.

"Wow, a Rapunzel doll!" Nini said getting down at the little girl's height and she nodded agreed with her mommy.

"But daddy won't let me take her off until after lunch." The pout and puppy eyes to familiar to the young mom appeared in her daughter's face.

Nini looked up at her lover and he had a smirk on his face and his arms crossed over his chest.

He was testing her, but she knew what he was trying do.

"Well, you can go wash your hands or you can go play with your new doll and make me really sad because I made your favorite with so much love." The young mom decided to use the 'being emotional' card, she knew how her daughter hate to see her cry.

"Don't cry! I'm going to wash my hands!" The little girl gave her the box with the doll and ran off to the bathroom.

Nini took the box in both of her hands and looked at Jonah.

"Well, if I was the one telling her that she would scream at me until I let her open the box." Jonah said putting his lover in his arms.

"She doesn't like to see people crying, you can just use it to your benefit." The young woman walked off of his arms to the living room and placed the box in the couch.

"You are evil." She glared at him.

"I'm not evil, I'm strategic. It's two completely different things."

"Okay, smart-ass. Let's go eat your cooking." The man in love placed his arm over her shoulders and led her to their kitchen, but a rolling of eyes didn't missed his direction .

❦ ~°~ ❦

"Isn't she beautiful?!"

The sun was so bright in the afternoon, the three of them were sitting under the big tree of their garden.

"Yes, she is. Well, in a few minutes, you can finally go to the pool. So, go choose your bathing suit that in a few I will go be with you." The little girl smiled wide and gave her mom the doll and a kiss on her cheek.

The young woman watched the little girl walk into the house with a big smile on her face.

"I'm so happy." Jonah confessed to her and shared with a kiss his happiness with her.

"I'm too. It's been a while since I felt this way." The spark in Jonah's eyes makes her feel so loved and wanted.

The oldest got close to her and cupped her face in both of his hand, making close her eyes at his touch.

"You're so beautiful." The blush raised to her face, an effect that she knows he will always have on her.

She pressed a kiss on his lips and got up, walking away from her lover with a smirk on her face.

"You are going to regret that." Jonah warned and she ran into the house, giggling all her way in.

❦ ~°~ ❦

The young woman was sitting on their bed with her back on her pillow and a book on her hands.

The sound of the bathroom door opening made her eyes leave the words on her book to find her boyfriend's sexy body for the second time that day.

Nini tried to focus on the words of her book, but soon she felt the bed going down next to her and the wet curls of her lover hitting her right cheek, followed by his lips that left her cheek to find her jawline.

"Jo, what are you doing?" The young woman asked without taking her eyes off the book.

"I miss you and I said that you were going to regret." His lips followed to her collarbone making gasp for air and take her eyes out of her book.

"I don't regret." The smirk on her face made a smirk appeared in her lover.

Jonah took her book out of her hand and threw it into the closet.

"Jonah! I hadn't marked the page!" He pressed his index finger on her lips.

"You don't want to wake her up, do you?" Nini shook her head and pressed her lips on his.

Soon, the two lovers were panting in each other's arms and staring into their eyes.

"One week is too long without this."

"Shut up, Jonah!" She hide her face on his bare chest.

Jonah kissed her cheek and took her blonde hair out of her face to take a better look of her.

"I love you." Nini felt like crying staring into her lover's eyes. "I love you since we were kids. I regret not telling you earlier. I regret just being able to tell you how I felt when I was drunk and not even being able to tell you directly that I loved you at the time."

"I love you too, Jo. So much." She stroked his cheek and pressed a deep kiss on his lips.

For a few seconds, Jonah saw something flashing in her eyes. He wasn't sure about what it was, but what the young woman felt was guilt.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Guilt is hard to take...

- Love, Violet♡