❦ T H I R T Y - N I N E ❦

The three oldest just smiled at their granddaughter and then looked at their children.

"Congrats to you two! I wasn't really expecting to be grandfather again so soon." Timothy said with a chuckle.

"Well, Molly and I were already were expecting it." Nini looked at them with a confused look.

"We heard your conversation in the kitchen when we came back from the car with the food." The young man just put his hand on the back of his neck.

"I guess it was my fault." The pregnant woman just glared at him.

"Honey don't be mad at Jonah, it was also your fault that we found out. Every ten minutes, you would leave the kitchen. We bet it was because of the mix of smells." The blonde just smiled at her mom, with a bit of blush rising to her cheeks, but soon it was replaced by the pit of guilt of her first pregnancy.

The screen of her phone light up for the three thousand time that day, making her leave her deep thoughts and smile at it knowing that it was Corbyn again.

Corbs👽❤️
Just to let you know
that me and the
guys are almost at
your new house.

The young woman just sent back a small 'ok', looked back at her family.

"Do you guys already know the gender?" Carrie asked with her eyes shining.

"Oh, yes! We do! But the boys are almost here and then we can tell everyone. It's like a baby reveal party, where the parents are the ones who know the gender." Nini said with a smirk, having Jonah smirking with her.

❦ ~°~ ❦

"Okay, now that everyone has the bags, Jo and I are going to do a countdown starting on the three."

Everyone had a bag, each one with a different type of clothing, rightly chosen to each one in the room, in baby blue color.

The idea was to give a Christmas present that they could use on their daily lives and remember Nini and Jonah's baby.

"Come on, Nini! I want to know!" Corbyn whined almost ripping the bag open.

"Yeah! Jack and I have money to receive from these two." Zach said smirking at Daniel and Corbyn, who glared at them.

"I can't believe you made a bet on our baby." Jonah glared at his four bandmates.

The pregnant woman was starting to get annoyed and tired of being stand.

"Let's open that bags before you kill each other." The five men agreed and the three older just looked at them, also curiously waiting to know was right on their ten minutes ago made bet.

"3... 2... 1... You can open the bags!" The baby boy's parents announced at the same time.

Everyone open theirs bags and even when the disillusion hit them, they had a smile on their faces, because even not being what they had bet, they were ready to welcome the baby into the world.

"Oh man! I'm happy but I have to let one hundred dollars fly out of my wallet, fifty to Corbyn and fifty to Daniel..." Zach sighed while taking his wallet out of his pocket.

"I told you to not bet so much money, but you didn't seem to care at the moment." Jack also took his wallet out of his pocket, but unlike Zach, he just had two ten-dollar bills to give one to each boy.

Corbyn and Daniel took their money with big smiles on their faces.

"I told you that my nephew wasn't going to disappoint me." Nini just shook her head at her best friend with a smile on her face.

"I really need to get girls friends." The woman murmured and sighed resting her hand on her pregnant stomach.

Her eyes traveled through the room to look at the three older adults, getting shocked to see her mom receiving money from Jonah's parents.

"I just can't believe you three! When did you even had time to make a bet?!"

"Well, we asked Daisy to distract you and Jonah." Molly said and Daisy looked up from her new dolls to her grandma.

"Grandma! You just broke your promise!"

The pout on the little girl's face made the three older guilty, so they looked at Nini with 'don't blame her' looks.

The young mom just smiled and got down to her daughter's level and kissed her temple, she sit down and played with her.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Little things are important...

- Love, Violet♡