❦ N I N E T E E N ❦

Nini woke up with the feeling of warm breath in neck and with arms around her waist.

At first, she was confused, but then the memories of the night before got into her head and the blush in her cheeks.

The blonde was so comfortable that she didn't want to move, but the sound of the calls of her name made her know that she had to get up.

Slowly, the young mom got up and put a pillow on her place.

A small smile appeared in her face has she watched the curled hair man cuddled the pillow close to his chest.

The young woman had just finished to put the sheet a little bit more up on Jonah's body, when the door of her room was opened.

She looked at it and noticed that little curious eyes that she knows so well.

The mother placed her index finger over her own lips, signaling to the little girl not to talk.

The oldest took the little one's hand and took them both out to the room.

When they got to the kitchen, Daisy couldn't stay anymore time quiet.

"Why is Daddy sleeping on your bed?" Nini was looking through the kitchen cabinets for pills to the headache that she knows Jonah is going to get when he wakes up.

"Daddy wasn't feeling very well last night." She said and took the pills out of the cabinet.

"Where was he? He didn't give me a good night kiss." And there was the confusion and a pout in the girls face.

"He was out with some friends from school." Nini lied and started looking for food on the fridge.

"Then why didn't you go?" The blonde closed her eyes at the question, the little girl is too smart to her age.

"Because I had to stay with you, and I didn't want to go."

She could feel the little girl's eyes watching her while she was cooking pancakes.

"Do you want to ask anything more?" Nini asked tired of the feeling of being watched.

"Did you slept in the same bed?"

The movements of the young woman stopped for a few seconds, but luckily, she was saved by Carrie walking into the kitchen.

"Nini, what are you doing?! Didn't I already told you that you are my guest?!" The girl smiled at her.

"But you know I can't help myself."

Timothy walking into the kitchen sniffing the amazing smell of the pancakes.

"Hum... It smells so good! Good morning, girls!" He said with his usual cheerful self.

They said good morning back to him and Nini put a plate with two cut pancakes in front of the little girl.

"I'm going to wake up Jonah. Eat up you people." She picked the pills and placed a kiss on the top of Daisy's head on her way out of the kitchen.

The young woman took a deep breath before walk in her room.

Jonah was already awake, but he was still lying in the bed.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." She joked and walked to Jonah.

"I'm sorry." Nini was surprised to his words. "I shouldn't have left."

The blonde bit her lower lip and looked away from him.

"Don't worry about that now... You should be saying sorry to the little one downstairs. By the way, I told her that you went out with some friends from school."

She put the pills on the nightstand.

"Breakfast is ready, so don't take too much time."

The young mother left the room, not letting the boy talk.

School... Something that she doesn't miss at all.

Jonah was the only one that helped her past through it.

Horrible memories that she has, most of them from high school time.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Demons...

- Love, Violet♡