❦ T W E L V E ❦

"Daddy, me and Nini are going to Gramma's pastry! Bye!" Daisy yelled to her father not waiting for his reply.

She run outside of the house and put her left hand in Nini's right one.

The two girls walked in direction of the pastry.

The weather was quite hot for the state of Minnesota in autumn season, the orange leaves cover the street walk as they passed through it and the little one was kicking the leaves out of the way giggling so innocently that made Nini's heart melt.

When the pastry shop was in the eye view of the two girls, their eyes light up.

Many memories came to Nini's mind.

She spent so much time inside of that place with Jonah.

They worked there, cooked together, cleaned together, served customers together and the atmosphere between the two was always cheerful and fun and not uncomfortable how is happening at the moment, at least for her.

Nini open the door and smiled at the sound of the doorbell that she loves so much.

The smell of freshly baked bread, cakes and pastries came through the noses of both girls.

They walked in direction of Nini's mom that was distracted writing something on a paper behind the counter.

"Welcome to Molly's! What can I s-" She cut herself off when her eyes hit her daughter.

"Nini?! What are you doing here, my baby?" The woman asked to her daughter with a big smile in her face.

She came out from behind the counter and gave her baby a tight hug, Nini smiled at her mom's reaction.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" The mother asked curiously.

"Because it was a last-minute decision." The young woman replied.

The old woman raised her eyebrow.

"I know it wasn't your idea, because you would never make a decision like that so suddenly, so I'm going to say it was Corbyn's idea because he is the one that usually has that type of ideas." Nini chuckled at her mother's answer and nodded.

"Gramma?" The little girl said to get the woman attention.

"Oh my God! You are so big!" The mother got down at Daisy's level and put her into her arms.

Daisy inhaled the woman's smell, it was always one of her favorite smells.

The smell of the woman that she always called grandma.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

You smell like home...

- Love, Violet♡