❦ E I G H T E E N ❦

Nini woke up with the sound of the door being opened.

She glanced to it with her sleepy eyes that got wide open with Jonah's appearance.

Jonah was drunk, how she had already predicted.

She got up from her place on the couch and walked to the young man that was trying to lock the door with his shaking hands.

The young woman took his hands on hers and took the keys out of his hands, locking the door.

Nini put the keys on the little table close to the door and put her both hands in his.

"What happened this time, Jo?" She asked with a soft voice.

The man refused to look at her, he knows that every time he drinks, he hurts the young woman.

"Look at me." Her voice hadn't lost the softness.

Nini grabbed his face with both of her hands and made the man look at her.

Tears started to roll down Jonah's face and young woman was taken by surprise.

"Come on, Jo... Let's go put you in your bed."

The girl put Jonah's arm over her shoulders and helped the boy climb the stairs.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Nini started walking to Jonah's room, but the young father was trying to walk in the other direction, in direction of Nini's room.

The young mom understood that the man didn't want Daisy to see him like this, so they walked into Nini's room.

She closed the door and sat Jonah in her bed.

"Jo, talk to me. You are worrying me." The way that the young woman was looking into Jonah's eyes making him sigh.

"I'm so stupid..." He said letting himself fall on his back on the bed.

"I'm not going to disagree with that." Nini said and he glared at her.

Jonah took a deep breath and looked way from the young woman.

"I went to a date with a blonde that I talked to a few months ago." Nini felt her heart crashing in her chest.

"But it was a waste of time like all the other times... I don't feel anything... No even with the woman that give birth to my baby girl I felt that spark that I felt with woman that I love."

The youngest was looking at him confused, she always thought that Jonah was in love with Daisy's mother.

"Every touch, every kiss on the cheek, every 'I love you'... I fall more and more in love with her, but she has so many men around her that jealousy brings out the worst of me and I push her away." Nini watched the man breaking down in front of her.

"Jo... Let's sleep, okay? You have too much alcohol in your system to think straight."

She took his shoes and tried to take his coat off, but the man took her hands in his, making her look at him.

His bloodshot eyes made her heart skip a beat.

"Kiss me..." He begged and her eyes got wide.

"Jonah, you have to go sleep. That's the alcohol talking." The woman tried to take his coat again, but the man took her hands again and he pulled her on to him, causing her to unbalance and fall into his lying body.

She tried to get up, but he put his strong arms around her waist.

"Please... Don't leave me like everyone else." Nini stroked his left cheek and kissed his right cheek.

"Have I ever left you?" She asked him with caring eyes.

"No..."

"Then why worry about something that isn't happening?!" Jonah nodded and closed his eyes.

The blonde smiled soft at him, took his coat off, and put them under the sheets.

"I love you, Nini." Jonah said with his eyes closed.

"I love you too, Jo."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Drunk words...

- Love, Violet♡